Teddy Hero Worship Continues -- Sept 15 Study Edition Bio on Melita Jaracz

by LostGeneration 33 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Introvert 2
    Introvert 2
    Just looked at the article, company people through and through. I've met some, they kind of all look, talk and act the same..
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

She's probably a draconian.....

DD

• wannaexit
    wannaexit
    She talks about a "much needed vacation in Sweden". Life couldn't have been that bad when they were jetsetting to any vacation spot.-----Pompous ass
  • Esse quam videri
    Esse quam videri

TESTS OF FAITH

During World War II when patriotism ran high, Miss Scott, a particularly intolerant schoolteacher, expelled my two sisters and one of my brothers from school. Why? Because they declined to salute the flag. Then she contacted my schoolteacher and urged her to expel me. But my teacher said, “We live in a free country, and we have the right to refrain from patriotic ceremonies.” Despite much pressure from Miss Scott, my teacher said firmly, “This is my decision.

Miss Scott replied: “No, it is not your decision. I will report you if you don’t expel Melita.” My teacher explained to my parents that if she wanted to keep her job, she had no choice but to expel me, even though she believed that it was the wrong thing to do."

Interesting. She got expelled from school because she didn't do what the school teachers wanted her to do. I wonder what other organization expels you if you don't do what they want.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Whenever the publications quote people going on about how they love preaching, it makes me want to gag. What a bold-faced lie. I seriously doubt there's a sane person alive who enjoys that crapola.

• steve2
    steve2

I found great pleasure in working and giving training in the Bethel beauty shop

Well, at last, we see in print this deluded woman's top priorities. A lifetime growing old and hob-nobbing with the JW "royalty" and she still doesn't know when to call it quits.

Honey, face the truth: You're part of one of the most small-minded, judgemental, self-reverential religious organizations on American soil. And you still haven't realized big hair days are over.

I blame the ammonia in her perm.

• Lieu
    Lieu
    I wonder why they think anyone would care? We're busy trying to keep ahead of bills in this economy.
  • WingCommander
    WingCommander

This article is very telling about the judgmental attitudes and priorities of JW's. First thing young Ted asked this woman was, "Are you a Pioneer?" Status. Saving face. Clawing your way to the top of the Theocratic ladder. Groveling for God's approval to reign in heaven as a 144,000 King of the Universe. That's the name of the JW game. Sickening.

This woman really doesn't say jack-squat about her "marriage" to this man. Just that she enjoyed spending full-time service in servitude to "the Boss", and acting like a pompous Queen beeouch to the other lesser women at Bethel. Oh yes, she had humble beginnings in a poor backwoods Canadian province. But she escaped.....and she wasn't going back!! It was the living off the kindness of the rank-n-file from a suitcase bought from Jean Paul Gaultier while enjoying "much needed" vacations to Sweden, Europe, and anywhere in the world where her royal highness was needed, or where it was warm.

Now, with the "Bossman" long since pushing daisies, the Queen has been pushed into the background by the other, younger up-n-coming Queen Beeouches at Bethel. The old Queen-mum is just about dead, and the new high-n-mighty Queens rule the Kingdom. Let's all Boo-hoo for the ol' Queen-mum, as apparently no one really gives a crap about her retro-50's hair salon or her azzhole of a husband who's no longer around to kick ass and take names, and blame the victims of child abuse for their own belittlement. Boo-freakin' hoo!!!!!

Don't worry ol' Queen-mum; your turn at the "Launch Pad" probably isn't very far off, and soon you'll be reunited with your tyrant of a husband in the "common grave".

I swear, the "human worship" is really ramping up lately? Now, we gotta hear about the depressed high-n-mighty spouses of former, deceased, Governing Body Members? Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel!!!!

• truthseeker100
    truthseeker100

Oh yes, she had humble beginnings in a poor backwoods Canadian province.

Lets be clear here, Saskatchewan farmers wipe their ass with non taxable hundred dollar bills today, just like they did during the great depression. It does not surprise me that she would seek out a life living off others, that's what she was brought up to do. Humble beginnings my ass!

It must be nice to own land live off of it not pay tax on it and on top of that, get a nice little check from the government each month. Sounds like a governing body recruitment poster. LOL

http://urbanrenaissance.probeinternational.org/2002/06/13/agricultural-subsidies-canada-1992-2001/

• steve2
    steve2

A woman cannot be blamed for acting like a Queen when her husband acted like a King who specialized in psychological tyranny. Sure, her faux queenliness sickens me, especially when I think of folk like my maternal and paternal grandparents who lived humbly and scraped by, devoting their energies to establishing the Watchtower Kingdom in New Zealand and who died, exhausted, tired and still awaiting the fast approaching day...oh, and no Swiss holidays or indeed any holidays at all, let alone those of the international jet-setting kind.

Calling her a Queen is so not a compliment.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit