Walking Dead, evidently a hit show

by nonjwspouse 66 Replies latest social entertainment

• TD
    TD

I do have to say that it's hard not to be impressed with modern special effects makeup:

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

nonjwspouse, are you able to post a pic of your zombified relative from this episode? Was he in a crowd or one of the close-ups?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I started watching it but got bored stiff with the soap opera style story. I can't be bothered with it now.

• DisArmed
    DisArmed

My wife is a huge fan. I couldn't stand the disgusting slurping noise the "walkers" make. For a long time she watched it alone. She recently talked me into watching a couple of the first episodes so I would understand the premise. Still, I could take it or leave it but if she has it on I'll watch it. Kind of like a train wreck.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Ann in the first part of this thread I posted a close up picture, and and another post was a youtube link of an ad for dish network with the darryl character.

My nephew is in his very early 20s. He seems to be getting numerous camera shots. Exciting, but still just looking at the picture creeps me out.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

yeah, DisArmed, I agree about those slurping noises. I just don't know if I can stomach watching lots of episodes.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Ann in the first part of this thread I posted a close up picture ...

I'm sorry - I don't know why I missed that

He sure is handsome

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit