Walking Dead, evidently a hit show

by nonjwspouse 66 Replies latest social entertainment

• talesin
    talesin

I was gonna try that, Poopsie, but the zombie thing is just too great for me to overcome. It's weird, but there you have it. Everyone knows I'm weird, so that's no biggie! :D

t

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

Tal my dear:

Look at it this way:

So far, no babies or children zombies killed.

However, for the JW apologists, contrast the Revelation Climax (whereby a few JW females get to experience ... sorry, in a goofy mood) page 53:

"And to him that conquers and observes my deeds down to the end I will give authority over the nations, and he shall shepherd the people with an iron rod so that they will be broken to pieces like clay vessels, the same as I have received from my Father.” (Revelation 2:26, 27) Indeed a wonderful privilege! This authority that anointed conquerors receive at their resurrection is a sharing with Jesus in wielding the “iron rod” of destruction against the rebellious nations at Armageddon."

Hey! Wake up, dead anointed. Let's crack some baby skulls. Get down and party. (No marriage in heaven - cracking baby skulls is way better than sex - right? Am I right, people?)

• Island Man
    Island Man

The Walking Dead is great! But you need to start from the beginning. Yes, it does have some gore but you do get used to it. I think the zombies on The Walking Dead are probably the best ever to grace the screen. Not only do they look dreadful, they also make a dreadful gasping gutteral sound. George Romero must be so jealous.

It might help if you watched another less gory zombie movie first, like the original 1968 version of 'Night of the living dead'. Then you can watch 'Dawn of the Dead' (2005 version). Then you can Watch '28 weeks later' which has unconventional running zombies.

But hey, I'm a fan of zombie movies - good ones. There's something about them that I find intriguing - the mindless, hideous look of the zombies; the suspenseful peril that the characters are in when a horde of zombies are surrounding them; the sudden, frightful introduction of a zombie in a scene with the character(s) having to desperately fight to survive; the threat of infection from a single zombie bite; the dark, post-apocalyptic atmosphere they're usually set in, etc. Other horror movies just can't compare.

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

Sorry, forgot to post the image.

"Let's crack some baby skulls. Yippee ki yay."

• kaik
    kaik

I like movie Warm Bodies, it is interesting concept of love between a human and zombie.

After long night of studyging an dlack of sleep and no coffee in the morning, I am like zombie as well.

• HeyThere
    HeyThere

I love this show...one of my faves, but then again, I have always liked these kinds of shows. World War Z, the book, was amazing. They changed so much in the movie it was like a completely different story. Has anyone seen The Last Ship? That's a good one, too and no zombies.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

The Walking Dead? Yep Hooked.

The Walking Dead Bad Lip Reading

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

LOL @bad lip reading

• FeelingFree
  • lurkernomore
    lurkernomore

Wow i really need to learn to check who's logged in before i post lol.

Were big fans of the show, but don't think it's quite on the same level as Game of Thrones

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit