TV.JW.ORG is HERE!

by Splash 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jambon1
    jambon1

Absolute fucking psychopaths.

This is will be used to instill yet more fear into kids. Already, the video about the kid starting high school - everyone who goes to high school will run into trouble with bullies etc. WRONG!

My kid started a couple of months ago and loves it. No problems at all.

The presenter is completly fucking crackers too. Is this really a GB member?

They're batshit crazy. But they will lap it up as they do with everything.

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

He's GB all right, that's Steve Lett. As somebody mentioned earlier their bullying solution is way out of touch. Talking with a parent makes sense, but service? As someone mentioned earlier talking to someone responsible like a school official is an afterthought it seems.

Isaac

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

They sensed big ole J's blessing in the project.

Surely if using TV to spread the good news is SUCH a good idea he'd have used it years ago?

Big ole J sure is slow on the uptake aint he.

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

So why go to the meetings anymore when you can watch tv.jw.borg? The meetings are even more dull and prosaic than ever in comparison.

"Brother slacker, I noticed you and your family havn't been to the mid-week meeting for a month. Is everything ok?"

"Oh don't worry brother self-righteous, everything's fine. We always do the Family Worship Night without fail and if we can't make the Wednesday night meeting we always watch something on tv.jw.borg to make up for it, such as the Dramas."

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

The speaker for the introductory presentation on how they set up the new tv studio a few mins into Lett's opening speel states that from the beginning it was evident that Jehovah's blessing is on the arrangement, and that everyone involved could feel Jehovah's hand in everything they did.

Silly cultish poppycock.

I couldn't stomach any more after hearing that, along with Lett's oddball, patronising manner of speaking and mannerisms as if he is addressing a class of young schoolchildren.

• Splash
    Splash

You just know that there will be a GB worshipping brother in each congregation who will now change his delivery style to be slow and patronising with over emphasised facial expressions and pointless gestures.

Imitating his idols he will think he is now an incredibly awesome speaker!

Splash

• millie210
    millie210

I havent figured out what it is exactly but there is something "off" about Lett.

Anyone else see it?

• Magnum
    Magnum

millie210, just a few seconds ago I was watching video of him and, I, too, was thinking that something is off about him. I can't quite put my finger on exactly what it is, either.

If he were a well-known politician, Saturday Night Live would have a field day and find him to be a gold-mine of material.

He's not natural. Can you imagine Jesus (if there was a Jesus) speaking to the crowds in the manner of Lett? He reminds me of Marshall Applewhite of the Heaven's Gate cult.

• millie210
    millie210

Good comparison Magnum!

I know a guy who is a high functioning person with Aspergers.

He has exaggerated facial movements and extremely linear thinking.

He was also raised in a very feminine household.

I am seeing similar behavior in Lett for whatever reason.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Spot on splash!

there is already one like that in the local cong..... It's sickening!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit