TV.JW.ORG is HERE!

by Splash 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• designs
    designs

Giddy....

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

I'm gobsmacked!

How patronising, condescending and trivial it all is!

It is only of importance to an "in-house" group anyway!

No one else will give a flying fart about it....

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

OMG WTF AM I WATCHING???? Is this shit for real????

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I HATE THE HOST

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Every washed up or narrow interest group has a streaming tv channel. Herman Cain, Sarah Palin, Paula Deen, Ice skaters . . .all for about $10/month per subscriber.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I'm recording some of this crap onto a DVD for my mom to watch. She knows nothing about how to use the Internet, so I'm gonna bring it to her.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

They will sell the studio and equipment for at least something, when they realise that the developed world is wise to this shite, and that most Africans can only sing over drawings in the soil for AV entertainment.

Maybe his pants are loose to hide his packet - it's prolly as flexible bendy and extensible as his face. As for glistening with... Eauwwwww don't go there.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

LOL Hamsterbait!

All the BS aside, I have to say that this is holding my attention far better than any meeting or convention ever did. Perhaps convention talks will mutate into a huge screen that streams tv.jw.org.

• singlebaby
    singlebaby

I prayed tonight for Jehovah to just kill me! I don't care anymore! But I'm still here. So this mess of a religion called the truth can take a dump in the lake!!!

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

Many said they'd try something big. Maybe this is part of it. Yet it won't matter to anyone but them. That being said the work is slick. Of course Video Services has been around for a while, this is not a new idea for WT.

I find it interesting that he works off a teleprompter but from the Bible when Scriptures come up. Mind you putting a studio or a show together doesn't indicate anyone's blessing. JWStruggle, Mike and Kim and many of us have been working on videos for some time now!

That being said a lot of good work has gone into this. It's slick. But like a friend of mine likes to say, putting lipstick on a pig changes nothing. It's still a pig!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit