TV.JW.ORG is HERE!

by Splash 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Splash
    Splash

http://tv.jw.org/ is up and running.

See Bro Lett stumble his way through the introduction. He really does have a good face for radio.
    http://tv.jw.org/#video/VODMonthlyProgramming/pub-jwb_E_201410_1_VIDEO

Nice sweaty top lip at 15 mins onwards - the pressure is showing!!

Aaah, and now it's broken because it can't cope with the demand.

Bro Lett tells us "The GB have approved this station on a trial basis only". The video then explains how Jehovah has clearly blessed this new arrangement.
    So if Jehovah has clearly blessed this, it seems the GB will determine whether to continue running with it or not.

Splash

• apostate tizzy
    apostate tizzy

Omfg. I am gobsmaked! This is not the cult I left 4 years ago!!! Did you see him stumble with his words about 90 seconds in and he almost says "j w Borg, " classic!

• Terry
    Terry

I watched parts of the videos.

I was impressed. My hat is off to the technical crew who was hired to pull this off.

I think JW's have entered a completely new era.

They've gone from mud huts to time-share condos in Rio :)

This is undoubtedly IN HOUSE PROPAGANDA. Preaching to the choir: we are beautiful.

I dare say no "sheep-like person" of "goodwill" would sit through any of the patting-ourselves-on-the-back disinformation.

Any (and I dare say, every) JW who watches this channel will feel like they belong to a REAL religion now and not a stumbling

coterie of nincompoops.

Jehovah's Witness TV is mind syrup when all is said and done.

There is no depth to these Caribbean waters. It's all palm trees and sunsets and no scholarship.

I congratulate whatever marketing strategist convinced the GB this would work.

Score one for the bureaucrats and a goose egg for humanity.

= 1

= 0

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Nice sweaty top lip at 15 mins onwards - the pressure is showing!!

Yes, I noticed this "Nixonesque" moment myself. . . . I'm sure there will be many more to come!

• zakharijah
    zakharijah

The videoclip ?!? Am I watching a mormon video ?

• Splash
    Splash

The video clip at 20 mins is all about a young teenager being bullied at school.
    This is something so serious it has often caused young persons to end their lives.

This family look to the Bible to learn how to endure the bullying and how to rely on Jehovah.
    Speaking to a responsible adult or a teacher is seen as almost an afterthought.

Any other parent would immediately approach the school and actually DO something about it.
    For more serious incidents of bullying the police may even be involved.

Splash

• zakharijah
    zakharijah

I was talking about the music video actually

• leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly

This is a truly brilliant stroke of genius they've pulled off. Packed full of stuff. Programming guide, on demand videos (that we've seem a bunch of times already, but still...), a pleasant design, decent quality in the streaming.

But, as others have said, the religion I was baptized into no longer exists.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

So if Jehovah has clearly blessed this, it seems the GB will determine whether to continue running with it or not.

WT has always told Jehovah what to do and routinely revises His decisions. Why should this be any different?

• toweragent
    toweragent

I have to say, I don't beleive 95% of the things they teach. But this October broadcast did make me forget about all the false prohpecies and horrible theology for a minute. I think this is a really smart move on their part. If it nearly almost sucked me back in, no doubt it will help others in the religion, who are on the fence, forget about the 100 years of nothingness.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit