Preparation for Dateline & online interest

by Kismet 44 Replies latest social current

• termite 35
    termite 35

I know!I know!

DENIS!!!!!!!!!!as in 'the Menace'I used to read my brothers' comics!

What do I win,huh,huh?

• Simon
    Simon

Yup ... you got it!

Dennis the Menace, he he he

I'll send you something by email

• LoneWolf
    LoneWolf

I've been especially interested in how many are aware of this Dateline program here in my area, and it has definitely hit the "grapevine" here within the congregations. So far, every witness I've heard of is making it a point to get home from meeting in time to see it.

I get the feeling that many are hoping that this will be the beginning of change.

Simon --- rats! I thought it was "dingbat".

LoneWolf

• joelbear
    joelbear

Seems we've learned our witness techniques well.

Let's put on a good front to impress others so that they will join our group or way of thinking.

No sex talk or controversy while the witnesses may be here.

what a hoot

Joel

• Prisca
    Prisca

I disagree about it being "witness tactics".

Anyone who knows anything about Public Relations knows that you have to give a good impression in order to attract people. Like it or not, first impressions are very important. That is why you won't see an unkempt, ugly receptionist at a large corporation. And their Annual Reports are full of glossy photos. Image is everything.

I don't see how it's any great hardship to be on our best behaviour for the next couple of days/weeks. Instead of thinking about ourselves, let's give a thought to the questioning JW who has doubts about his/her religion. We were all there once. Let's show some empathy and support for these ones.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit