Preparation for Dateline & online interest

by Kismet 44 Replies latest social current

• SYN
    SYN

AW, and I was just about to start my thread on recreational sock knitting! This is mind-control and censorship at it's finest!

<SYN ADOPTS STERN EXPRESSION, WAVES FINGER>

Good thoughts, Kismet. Most people who come here are probably only going to see the first page of comments - what are they going to see? Useful info, or fluff? That's up to US. Just think about saving people's lives from the evil clutches of the Tower, people.

Simon: Demon? Dang? Dour? Duchess? Dutiful? Darned? Doingle? Dwelled? Deep? Driller? (LOL) Da'me?

"Vaccination has never saved a human life. It does not prevent smallpox." The Golden Age, Feb 4 1931 p. 293-4 - The Sacredness of Human Blood (Reasons why vaccination is unscriptural)

• SEAKEN2001
    SEAKEN2001

I wonder if the NBA playoffs will affect the start time here in NY. What time should I set my VCR for? I think I'll set it to tape in Estended Play mode and get six hours. Hopefully I'll catch the Dateline show somewhere in there.

Simon,
    Duh? Dunnoh? Doobee Doobee Doo?

Sean

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey You(don`t)Know,I hate to tell you this but dateline already has a following.Also,any dub that finds out about tuesdays dateline will be watching,like all good dubs do when their organization is being discussed on national TV.It will be coast to coast to coast,world wide.It will just be that much harder for WBTS to peddle their dribble on wednesday.No one wants a pediphile protecter on their doorstep.No one wants pediphile protecters on their street corner.Unfortunatly,you will probably be here on wednesday,defending your fellow pediphile protecters.You are incredibly lucky to have the law to hide behind,normal people wouldn`t put up with you otherwise.You wouldn`t live long in prison,thats for dam sure,it is where you belong...OUTLAW

• Simon
    Simon

ha ha ... not even warm Syn (although I like 'Demon' - that would be cool ... perhaps I should change it?)

• Simon
    Simon

I'll give you an obscure clue ...

think "weeping and gnashing of teeth"!?!

• termite 35
    termite 35

I'm all for keeping focussed on Dateline...People may visit and 'scan' the threads quickly for a feel of this place and be put off looking further;it's only for a while until they get the info they need to stay...

Simon;Dental...?!

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Dateline? Simon????
    Defeat?
    Doom?

Edited to say,

Great Idea Kismet, I don't think it will be interfering with anyone's freedom of speech, just keep in mind the more we give to those who wish us to be seen in a bad light the more they will gravitate towards the bad (what the JW's or lurkers may see as bad, or posts in their opinion as being tasteless) rather then the good.

C

When the pain of being where we are, becomes greater than our fear of letting go...we will risk and heal and grow.

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Simon: I think it has to be "Derrick".

Pope

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Deuteronomy?

C

When the pain of being where we are, becomes greater than our fear of letting go...we will risk and heal and grow.

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

David!!! Devil? Disfellowshipped?

Now looking up evey "D" word in dictionary!!! LOL

C

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit