The New Success of the WBT$....."JW.ORG".....IT`S OFF THE CHAIN!!..

by OUTLAW 63 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL!!@DarthFrosty!!..

That would be a great Subject for JW.ORG TV..

"Will there be Licence Plates in the New System?!".....LOL!!..

The WBT$ could probably do an entire series on "New System Licence Plates"..LOL!!!!..

KateWild..

The Marketing for JW.ORG has been a Block Buster..

Who would have thought the WBT$ could have pulled it off?!.....I certainly didn`t..

Like everyone else,I saw the WBT$ "Circling the Drain/Dying a Slow Progressive Death..

The Success of JW.Org is beyond anything I thought the WBT$ was capable of..

That being said..

Your right..

There are still going to be people seeing the WBT$ for what it is.....But.....Sad to say..

I think the WBT$ has Removed the Possibility of any Crippling Damage..

............................................................With The Success of JW.ORG..

.......................................................................................................................................................http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab110/GeneralWaco/mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• toweragent
    toweragent

I think the ABSOLUTE WORST host will be Gerrit Losch...

He has the personality of a turnip.

• cult classic
    cult classic

What is so successful about JW.org? That there is a website? So what. That the witnesses are talking about it? Directing people to it?

My multi-generational JW family thinks it's quickly getting out of hand and becoming a joke. And the tv thing? I had several family members at the annual meeting last weekend. Their thoughts on the tv.jw.org? "eh, whatever., what the hell are we, televangelists now?"

I don't get it. Are you guys serious?

• Heaven
    Heaven

I think the ABSOLUTE WORST host will be Gerrit Losch...

He has the personality of a turnip.

This is an insult to turnips.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I think the ABSOLUTE WORST host will be Gerrit Losch......He has the personality of a turnip.....toweragent

Be careful toweragent!..

The JW.Org Marketing Team has turned WBT$ Crap,into JW.ORG Gold..

You may just have given the JW.Org Marketing Team..

The next Big "JW.ORG TV Show" Promotion..

...............................................................NEXT WEEK ON..

.................................................. Turnip the Beet With Legendary..

........................................................WBT$ GB ROCK STAR POPE..

..............................................................."GARRIT LOSCH!!"

..................................................................................................................................... http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab110/GeneralWaco/mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

At least Loesch looks distinguished. He'll be a step up from Lett.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Brother Johnson would like to thank Jah for giving him the opportunity to make money off every piece of

JWorg. item he sells . He claims of being both blessed and rewarded.

• cult classic
    cult classic

Ooooooh! you guysaren'tserious! roflmao.

silly me.

• Violia
    Violia

putting yourself in the public eye will bring more scrutiny . Bring on the investigations.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Ooooooh! you guysaren'tserious! roflmao....silly me......Cult Classic

The bizarre thing is,we are serious..All this crazy JW.Org stuff is real..

JW`s are eating it up..

.....................................http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab110/GeneralWaco/mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit