The New Success of the WBT$....."JW.ORG".....IT`S OFF THE CHAIN!!..

by OUTLAW 63 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

For the first time since I've been here at JW.net, I HATE the fact that I must agree with you entirely, OUTLAW.

It's really quite depressing. . . .

Thank goodnees for your sense of humor!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

They can re-brand all they want. Pedo cases are not going away.....DD

Your out of step Dog!..

You need one of these cool JW.ORG Umbrellas to take your mind off real problems!..

..........................................................................................http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab110/GeneralWaco/mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

For the first time since I've been here at JW.net, I HATE the fact that I must agree with you entirely, OUTLAW.

It's really quite depressing. . . .BOC

It`s times like this..

Being Right is Not Gratifying..LOL!!..

......................................................The WBT$ "Hit the Ball out of the Park" with JW.ORG..

..............................................................................................................................http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab110/GeneralWaco/mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

LOL!!

Yeah, I just had a conversation with a relative about JWTV. I called it the 144,000 club!! LOL!! Then we talked about all the merchandising. I said, " I don't know if Jesus likes all the stuff on EBay." My JW said, " Its getting the word out and making the kingdoms real to people."

So... there you have it.

DD

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Its getting the word out and making the kingdoms real to people.

Oh please. Does your relative seriously think any non-JWs are buying any of this kitschy crap?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Then we talked about all the merchandising. I said, " I don't know if Jesus likes all the stuff on EBay." My JW said, " Its getting the word out and making the kingdoms real to people.".......So... there you have it.....DD

Funny Stuff Dog..LOL!!..

I don`t see Jesus on any of the "JW.ORG" Bling..

The WBT$ should at least make Jesus feel part of the "JW.ORG" Christian Community..LOL!!..

.......................................................................A Hat?!..The WBT$ sent me a F**Kin..

Maybe Send Jesus a "JW.ORG" Hat?!............................. "JW.ORG" Hat??!!..

...........................................................................................................................http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab110/GeneralWaco/mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Actual post on facebook by JW young adult ... they are eating it up! it is working!

Wow. I am literally in tears right now at the love that the Governing Body has for us! Monthly broadcasts from them! The entire Gilead Graduation ceremony! New videos! What an amazing gift!!!

and this ...

Isn't it amazing??!!!!' We just got done watching it. We have THE coolest organization!!

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

Outlaw,

I just searched JW.org on eBay - I am amazed at the JW merchandise listed there. It's staggering.

This religion has morphed almost overnight into something I don't recognise.

Along with 15 years of dumbing down the literature, I don't know what they stand for anymore.

Yes, I can see how the "youth" can get excited about this, but the religion lacks depth and clarity. It is not for intelligent, thinking people.

Jehovah's Witnesses have got less religious and more commercialized with this new venture.

Truthseeker

• sparky1
    sparky1

The whole damned enterprise has morphed in a "religion" of THE RELIGION. It has gone from worshipping Jehovah as God to self worship of JW.ORG and the GOVERNING BODY(tm). Jehovah's Witnesses have become the most narcissistic closed system on the planet.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Actual post on facebook by JW young adult ... they are eating it up! it is working!.....wannabefree

Wow. I am literally in tears right now at the love that the Governing Body has for us! Monthly broadcasts from them! The entire Gilead Graduation ceremony! New videos! What an amazing gift!!!

I posted this on another thread but it`s worth repeating..

I think that tv.jw.org is the greatest slap in the face that apostates ever received.....What do you think?.....Nebeska Nada

The WBT$ has Demonized both TV and the Internet..

Now the WBT$ has it`s own "TV Show on the Internet"..

With a Different WBT$ GB Rock Star Pope hosting Every Show..LOL!!..

IT ONLY GETS BETTER!!..

Roku is the WBT$ "JW.Org TV Channel" host..

Roku also promotes other Programs/Channels..

These are some of the Programs/Channels,on Roku..

Atheist TV.Close Combat.JW Broadcasting.Cigar TV.24-7 Horror Channel Free

Christ Sanctified Holy Church.Make Money Online Network.UFOs and Aliens Channel.WEEDtv.Paranormal Activity Channel

The WBT$ Organization is like a "Never Ending Prostate Exam" for Active JWs..

Because..

Dr. WatchTower Never Pulls His finger Out Of Your Bum..

.....................................http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab110/GeneralWaco/thsmilie_happy_251.gif

.............................................................http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab110/GeneralWaco/mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit