The New Success of the WBT$....."JW.ORG".....IT`S OFF THE CHAIN!!..

by OUTLAW 63 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Magnum
    Magnum

tootired2care, I second what you said about this hardly resembling the cult we were raised in.

OUTLAW:

The WBT$ was never about quality or truthfulness..

It`s been a scam from the get go..

Although I understand the people who thought it was more than that...

Yeah, it seemed so right when I was all in. And about 25 or thirty years ago many of the JWs I knew really believed it and could defend it and were interested in doctrine and they studied and researched.

The WBT$ was having a Major Problem with their JW Customer base..

JW.ORG and New WBT$ Policies fixed that..

Yeah, I think it did, at least temporarily.

I acknowledge that you might be totally right in saying "The WBT$ Scam will continue for many years to come.." But I just wonder if they will run out of tricks. How they can keep any momentum they now have going as they are exposed (as on the internet) more and fewer people listen in the preaching work? As I mentioned somewhere else, what's going to happen when the newness and excitement of the rebranding wear off and it's back to the same old boring drudgery? I still think growth in, for example, the U.S. has stagnated. And I think we all agree JWdom is dumbed down and getting dumber.

Anyway, it's interesting to watch. I can't wait to see what the next two or three years will bring. And, again, I admit you might be totally right about the scam continuing. I'm just thinking out loud and wondering and considering all possibilities.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

3. And then there are those customers who notice that your product and service isn't what it used to be and in fact is soo inferior compared to what you used to offer that they wind up with a competitor of yours......JW Gone Bad

LOL!!..The WBT$ has never offered anything of Value..

The WBT$ has repackaged "Nothing" and its selling again..LOL!!..

There will always be people who appreciate and are willing to invest in Well Presented "Nothing"..

As I mentioned somewhere else, what's going to happen when the newness and excitement

of the rebranding wear off and it's back to the same old boring drudgery?.....Magnum

Your right about that..

JW.ORG will eventually runs its course.....But..

There were a lot of people who thought the WBT$ would Crash and Burn after 1975..

It`s 2014 and the WBT$ has a new game..JW.ORG could have a Shelf Life of 10 + Years..

Then the WBT$ will have to figure out another new marketing strategy,to make "Nothing" look New and Shiny again..

The WBT$ has been selling "Nothing' for over 130 years..

Considering there will never be a "Shortage of Nothing" or "Gullible People"..

The WBT$ could easily sell "Nothing" for another 130 years..

With the right Advertising and Marketing of course!..

............................................................................................http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab110/GeneralWaco/mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• Beautiful Dreamer
    Beautiful Dreamer

I agree with everything you said, Outlaw.

Brilliant maneuvers and more nothing.

Unfortunately, all the nothing is gonna keep a lot of people that they won't notice all the nothing.

• NAVYTOWN
    NAVYTOWN

The Marketing gurus at Watchtower Headquarters are just borrowing a page from the playbook of multi-level marketing ( MLM ) outfits. In order to keep the revenue stream flowing, the companies SELL items to their own salespeople. In MLM they sell endless motivational CDs, DVDs, and seminars to their sales force, and they hold big rah-rah motivational 'conventions' in major cities to pump up enthusiasm. Of course the Salespeople have to foot the fees for these events, plus travel and hotel expenses, etc. Sound familiar??? So now the Watchtower sells loads of tacky JW.ORG crap to it's own members. At a profit, no doubt. Plus they expect members of modest means to travel long distances to 'international' conventions AT THEIR OWN EXPENSE!!! And they exert pressure for extra donations, to top it off! So essentially the Witnesses are in actuality now a Multi-level Marketing Scheme.....preying on the own members, aka: victims. So next time a JW gushes to you about all the wonderful JW.ORG merchandise, ask them: 'WHO exactly is BUYING all that stuff? Is it the general public or is it the rank & file Witnesses buying it themselves?'

• RichardHaley
    RichardHaley

All they need is something drastic to happen in the world like what launched them in 1914 (The Great War) and they will have more exponential growth based on fear and a need for security. Many who have left or have been on the fringe will flock back. Crash of the dollar, a dirty bomb, nukes launched in the mid-east, a 9.0 in a major metropolitan area or any other cataclysmic event that can be spun with end times mentality.

• steve2
    steve2

Watch out for JWs in Mormon clothing. "Hey, JWs, we thought of it and actioned it first" matters precious little among the cults. You're website and TV channel blends into ours and only those with active brains notice or care.

• mana11
    mana11

There is SO MUCH available on ebay,,, and it is SELLING very well.

SHAMEFUL!!!...... Direction to a Website playing catchup to the evangelical tv shows..... next will be the tv.jw.org celeb's,,, Oh What status they will gain.....

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I'm hearing rumors of a 1 hour JWorg. variety show for television hosted by some of the GB members.

The show will be mixer of comedies sketches, musical performance and quiz segments.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    ..http://3-ps.googleusercontent.com/x/www.enjoygram.com/scontent-a.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xfa1/t51.2885-15/x10725089_280285935495387_146395683_a.jpg.pagespeed.ic._HTYCds3hD.jpg.
    JW Broadcasting Online

JW Broadcasting offers family-friendly online TV that is spiritually uplifting. Watch original content produced in the JW Broadcasting studio, as well as a selection of videos from the jw.org website. Watch one of the Streaming channels that broadcasts these videos 24 hours a day, or play individual videos any time using the Video on Demand feature. Go to the Audio section to listen to a variety of audio programs, including music, drama productions, and dramatic Bible readings.

Watch online on a computer, tablet, or smartphone at tv.jw.org, or on your TV using a Roku digital media player.

...............................1975.....Malawi.....Pedophile Problems.....None Of It Matters!!

.................................................................JW.ORG Is Here!..

.................................................THE WBT$ IS BACK ON TOP,BABY!!..

..........................................................SUCK IT UP!!..........LOL!!..

..............................................................................................................http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab110/GeneralWaco/mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• sparky1
    sparky1

"Oh for God's sake. This is the best THEY can do?! Who the HELL is this Lett idiot?"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit