Going on the OFFENSIVE

by Coded Logic 35 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

I was only thinking today about a possible tactic!

Now that every hall has the JW.ORG logo on the signs at the front fences of the halls, I would love to see a well planned out "attack" worldwide:

Everyone get PROFFESIONAL stickers made up in the same colours and the same size as the one on the hall nearest you, then secretly stick them over the JW.ORG stickers one night!

Change it to JWFACTS.COM

I reckon it would be weeks before anyone would even notice the change, yet it could direct any in the community to the alternate site!

(although, we wouldn't want any legal trouble for JWFACTS though, so I'm not sure how he would feel?)

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

JW response: "Persecution! Persecution!"

• galaxie
    galaxie

I would be for any anti watchtower campaign,as long as it was not against the individual.

I always make a point of dropping a little TTATT at the trolley dubs.just enough and then bid them good day.

I hope a little trickle turns into a stream.

A though provoking poster conveniently sited where JWs and public would see it could prompt doubt on the one hand and an informative choice on the other.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Start plastering this on everything ...

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

Now that every hall has the JW.ORG logo on the signs at the front fences of the halls, I would love to see a well planned out "attack" worldwide:

Everyone get PROFFESIONAL stickers made up in the same colours and the same size as the one on the hall nearest you, then secretly stick them over the JW.ORG stickers one night!

Change it to JWFACTS . COM

I reckon it would be weeks before anyone would even notice the change, yet it could direct any in the community to the alternate site!

They would notice the next morning and they would all be torn down in two days, accomplishing nothing. Also, that's called trespassing.

------------------

I just want to remind anyone and everyone that jwfacts.org redirects to jwfacts.com, so even sticking a "facts" in-between the "jw" and the ".org" can redirect someone to the desired site.

But once again, directing a devout JW there will accomplish nothing. They'll rationalize away anything they read, and they will likely leave the site before they even get to read anything well enough for it to sink in.

It's the general public that needs warning, particularly the religious ones who tend to be impressed by the JWs' fake Bible knowledge and ability to rapidly flip from one cherry-picked scripture to another.

• KateWild
    KateWild

Many activists go to DCs and hold banners up. Cedars has some leaflets we can print off if we are feeling in an active mood.

Many find it cathartic to be activist's.

Some just settle into their new lives and help out newly awakened ones.

My story of my exit was stressful and to put it out there for the world to see helped me heal. I got a lot of support at the

time so it was good for me.

Kate xx

• bigmac
    bigmac

a few months back--i had a lot of fun on facebook--by joining some JW dating sites. there were a lot of really hateful dub-fanatics on there--easy to bait--but--accomplished nothing. i think a low key infiltration of all those JW facebook sites is worth considering. after all--if a dub is on a public f-book site--he/ she is on the way out already. just dont realise it yet.

• GoneAwol
    GoneAwol

Great idea OneEyedJoe, my friend who is also an ex-dub owns a screen print business, and has just donated his time and materials for free. Any van sized vinyl banner, full colour. (vans are merc sprinter size)

If the van is parked legally, there is nothing that the dubs can do except get a big eyeful. It doesnt even need anyone to man it, maybe just keep an eye on it at a distance. Its passive, plus with a JWfacts blue logo on it, they are programmed to turn their attention toward it. They wont be able to help themselves!! Just think, thousands of them pouring into the hall, getting an eyeful, pouring out the hall to eat lunch, getting an eyeful, pouring out to get on a bus, getting an eyeful. Sat during the snooze fest, getting a minds eyeful. Talking about it on the bus.....you get the pic.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

crowdfunding a bulletin board near Watchtower headquarters

I do a lot of traveling throughout the US on business and I've seen billboard campaigns in several cities, both by atheists and various religious groups. The simple messages can't be missed. It could plant seeds.

Such a thing could work but it would take organizing the project, the donations, etc. and I don't see where organizing any bunch of "apostates" has proved very successful.

Doc

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

You can not wake someone up until their ready, but planting seeds will help ones become ready sooner. I love the van idea but just jwfacts is not enough one must use a thought provoking phrase or sentence to motivate ones to then go to jwfacts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit