• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

How about a simple scripture below jw.facts

Romans 12:2

or

Acts 17:11

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

My two cents worth .... in Western lands, what is the point? Little if any new JW's are converts, the vast majority are born-ins getting baptized. What a colossal waste of time to warn the public about the lies and deception, the only people that think the JW's preaching efforts mean anything are JW's and ex-JW's, everyone else pretty much ignores them and their message.

• HowTheBibleWasCreated
    HowTheBibleWasCreated

I am filled with sadness to see in the congregation I attend still mostly beliveing (my age group)

Now to be honest I was well read in science as a child and teen and accepted the old earth creationist view until I found out what eveolution really says is not what I thought it said.

That being said I hate the way mnay apostates used to fight jws.

Blowhorns shouing... how did this help...?

Signs thats says: Jesus is Bezelzabub'......How does that help?

None... Morons.

To fight the WT we must use facts cold hearted plain facts. Like Chromosome #2 or Where is the tomb od David from Acts 2? Anyone know,... it doesn't exist!

The WT and their servants (elders) cannot fight this so they fear... fear means we actually have a chance

• whathappened
    whathappened

I had business cards printed up and give them out and post them everywhere I go. They cost me about $43 and that is double sided with color logo and shipping. You can design your own on these websites that print business cards.

Mine have the blue logo I lifted off the jwfacts.com website. watchtowerdocuments.org, jwsurvey.com are listed along side jwfacts.com.

I also had this printed on the back:

Jehovah's Witnesses will be calling soon!

Don't let them fool you.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Ya gotta sneak around. Put JW.Facts stickers in magazines at laundromats, in subways, in bus stops, on street signs, at Starbucks, to churches ( let them spread the word for you!), put them in people's doors while you are in service!! Just do it!!!

You need to be sneaky, otherwise you come across as a pompous ass/apostate! I won't mention names, but some of the in -your -face people who run off dubs are not helping, IMO. Get the facts out there! As time passes, JWs will lose faith in the WTBTS. This will be especially true if the JW.ORG re-branding doesn't work out so well, and if Pedo-cases hit.

DD

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

whathappened - "I also had this printed on the back: 'Jehovah's Witnesses will be calling soon! Don't let them fool you.'"

How about "Jehovah's Witnesses will be calling soon! (Hide your kids.)"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit