Elder's School: 2015 KMS Program

by pixel 44 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• pixel
    pixel

The actual study of The Watchtower takes every week 60 minutes the most. In the other hand, they have to spend 95 minutes instructing the elders of how to spend 60 minutes every week. Go figure.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Notice that well over 3 1/2 hours are spent not on how not to judge...but rather how to judge. And Jehovah's Witnesses say they are not Judgemental!!!

Judging With Insight–Appeal Committee 110 min.

Judging With Insight–Reinstatement Committee 90 min.

BU2B nailed with: 'Can you imagine if that effort was redirected to actually HELPING people, not HURTING them?"

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

KINGDOM MINISTRY SCHOOL
    2015 SERVICE YEAR
    PROGRAM

SESSION ONE TIMING

Song No. 69 and Prayer

Listen 20 min.
    Obey 110 min.

BREAK 15 min.
    Listen 90 min.
    Song No. 83 and Break 45 min.

SESSION TWO
    Song No. 70
    Obey (Part 1) 40 min.
    Obey (Part 2) 30 min.
    Listen (Part 1) 60 min.

BREAK 10 min.
    Listen (Part 2) 35 min.
    Obey 25 min.
    Obey 35 min.
    Obey 30 min.
    Be Blessed 30 min.
    Song No. 63 and Prayer

• BU2B
    BU2B

What right do they have to judge anyone? Who gives them the authority? Only the JWs who play their little game.

If I am ever called on the carpet under charges of apostasy, I dont know whether or not to feed into their little game. They have no power other than the power people allow them to have.

• piztjw
    piztjw

It is really bizare that it takes them 90 minutes to tell elders how to conduct the WT....can't figure out why it is such an issue.

My zacts athoughtly. It's pretty simple really. ask the printed question. Call on pre-school Susie. She whispers to mom, "What do I say?" And then yells in the microphone, "JEEEEZUUSSSS!!" Everyone smiles....

• helpmeout
    helpmeout

[What about the WT Overseer's demand for comments of the "wonderful artwork" depicting Bible scenes, which are then described by members of the audience as if they were actual photographic evidence of the events portrayed?]

That is the best laugh I have had in quite awhile!!! I said the exact same thing two weeks ago after someone commented on a picture as though it was an historical photograph.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I surprised there wasnt a section called: Baking cookies, a sign of "adjusted" thinking that makes JEHOVAH happified!!"

DD

• warehouse
    warehouse

pixel, will you post your notes?

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

And a big thank you to pixel for the heads-up on this new Elders' school & for including the sheduled program!!!

• Magnum
    Magnum

The Searcher: What about the WT Overseer's demand for comments of the "wonderful artwork" depicting Bible scenes, which are then described by members of the audience as if they were actual photographic evidence of the events portrayed?

God, that used to drive me crazy. The majority of JWs are clueless.

helpmeout - Your being able to recognize such fallacy is probably why you're on this site. You're evidently intelligent and discerning - unlike most JWs. They just drift along and don't recognize anything wrong.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit