Elder's School: 2015 KMS Program

by pixel 44 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

The Shrewd Man Understands the Way He Is Going

Not righteous, not honest, not kind......SHREWD........so Watchtower. Lying pedos.

• flipper
    flipper

This really comes as no surprise to me that the bulk of the " school " is spent discussing DFing or reinstating, appeal meetings, etc. In the 2012 elders manual I'd say at least 80 % of that entire manual is about judging at JC meetings and making all kinds of stringent " do this, don't do that " type rules regarding dfed ones or people about to get dfed. They dream up NEW reasons to DF people. It's disgusting. The WT Society SHOULD re-name this school the " 2015 Judicial Elders Meeting training School " because essentially that's the bulk of what they cover and are concerned about- how to fleece, judge, and control the flock. Not much said about alleged " fruitages of the spirit ". LOL. It's like the gb and elders say to " wayward " JW's - " here's your fruitages of the spirit " ! Then they give them a swift kick in the ass out of the congregation. " How'd ya like those fruits brother or sister ? " Sick stuff

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

They should call it The 2015 School for Pharisees

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Let's see...there are 110,000+ congregations of Jehovah's Witnesses worldwide.

Assuming that this new Elder school will eventually make its round worldwide and counting on most elders from past experience having a hunch that this school is going to be on the topics outlined in pixel's thread (about how to handle judicial matters and the like)-my bet is that a high percentage of these spiritual pillars (elders) dred, yes agonize over the thought of sitting through this school......I know, I would!!!!

Oh, the joys of not serving as an elder in one of the congregations of Jehovah's Witnesses!

• hildebrando
    hildebrando

Letter September 18, 2014, to all bodies of elders (English and Spanish) :

http://hildeydesa.blogspot.com/2014/03/carta-4314-escuela-del-ministerio-del.html

• brotherbrown
    brotherbrown

This program was held in November and December 2014 for most elders in the United States. Reports are that it included more videos of "Robbie" from the last elder school, this time in appeals and reinstatement settings. As well, counsel was reportedly given on caution in making recommendations. Last time videos were leaked to John Cedars and others. Does anyone have any updates on info or videos from the school?

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Looks like the highlight would be opening with song 69 and then a 20 min. discussion about not neglecting the gift (assuming it's the gift of 69ing). The whole thing immediately would go downhill as they must condemn 69ing as a dfing offense.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Lol billy. I hate to think what might happen if someone clues Tight pants Tony in on what the number 69 means. He might order that future WT publications omit that page number from the books.

• Mum
    Mum

It's probably somewhat appropriate for a large group of men with a 3rd-grade reading level and no critical thinking skills.

• dozy
    dozy

Some of my JW relatives in the UK sat through the school recently. They wouldn't give any details just to say that it was "heavy going".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit