IF you believe in evolution, theistic or not.....

by DATA-DOG 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

Yes, which led the Jews to assume that the first woman must have done something really wrong and ticked off God, in order for women to be cursed with the suffering and dangers of childbirth, while the mere animals of the field gave birth easily and quickly. Because even Bronze Age thinkers could see that if we were the pinnacle of creation, God would never have designed women to go through that.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Data-Dog - "Are you more amazed by nature documentaries NOW...?"

Oh, hell, yes.

Dawkins' The Greatest Show on Earth should be required reading for any ex-fundamentalist.

• RichardHaley
    RichardHaley

The bipedal design is good

Seems to be working well for Bigfoot, no one has been able to catch him yet! lol

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

I watch videos on the inner workings of cells and I am gobsmacked - I can totally see why some find it impossible to believe in anything other than design - but I just sit in total wonder now.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

As humans we are so gross. The mating process alone in barely above that of apes. Seriously, think about it. I don't want to be gross, but males and females are crawling with bacteria, a whole biosphere exists on our skin. We smell chemicals and bacteria from a females hooly-who and then we touch it. Is that divine?!?! Barf......

DD

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Data-Dog - "As humans we are so gross. The mating process alone in barely above that of apes. Seriously, think about it. I don't want to be gross, but males and females are crawling with bacteria, a whole biosphere exists on our skin. We smell chemicals and bacterial from a females hooly-who and then we touch it. Is that divine?!?! Barf......"

Ummm.....

.....okaaaay.....

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Well?!?!? Am I wrong?? We are just like animals in that respect. Haven't you ever been turned on by the scent of a woman? I don't mean her perfume either. You can sense when a woman is ovulating, although most humans are so out of touch with their instincts that they don't realize it. Women can smell a symmetrical male as well!

How is that explained away?? Supposedly we are slightly less than angelic, yet we are host to a myriad of organisms and bacteria!

What does a Tiger, an Orca, and a Great White Shark have in common?? They are all alpha predators of their family ( I think I'm right) as far as taxonomy is concerned. So what are we? We are bipedal, we have body hair, opposable thumbs, we have the DNA for a tail, we hump everything in sight, and we kill each other for food/biomass and mates. Are we not the alpha predators of the Hominids, actually, of the whole Earth??

DD

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Data-Dog - "We smell chemicals and bacterial from a females hooly-who and then we touch it... Barf......"

Chemicals, sure; they're called "hormones" and "pheromones" and they help (you got 'em, too).

Bacteria? The PH levels in and around a (healthy) woman's lady parts eliminate that problem.

And I happen to like the feel (and smell, and taste) of a (healthy) women's "hooly-who" ('specially one with lots of those aforementioned hormones and pheromones).

I certainly don't find any aspect of a woman's sexuality gross or barf-worthy, unless she has shitty hygiene, which is arguably another matter entirely (most of the women I know have good hygiene, I might add).

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Sure we like it, I know I do! I am a cunning linguist, if you catch my drift!😘 When you think about it, we aren't that different from any other creature on this planet, are we?? We like to believe we are.

DD

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Anyway, I like Nature shows...

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit