Posters do you know of any cases where a devout JW was DF'd for Lesbianism?

by booker-t 48 Replies latest social entertainment

• FlyingHighNow
  • joe134cd
    joe134cd

Yup I know of one case. Both of them I would of never guessed they were lesbian. Certainly quite straight acting, and I was in disbelief when I heard of it. One left her husband and the other was never married. I believe they are still together.

• piztjw
    piztjw

Do you commend them on their choice of pants?

Yes, but ONLY if their pants are not tight pants.

• James Jackson
    James Jackson

I know of 2 down in the Miami FL area. One was Maria H, always dressed on the "Butchie" side when not at the KH. She married an MS, their marriage lasted about 3 years, she left him for a Sister, its been 15 years now, both girls still out.

Second, an MS wife with 3 growned children gets mad at her Hubby of 25 years(J H), and decides to stay with a worldly Lesbian coworker and after one week with this mother of 3 comes out and says is now a Lesbian; Leaves the whole family and nows lives another life.

• piztjw
    piztjw

they fluttered around each other never talking to any males.

That's because there is an unspoken rule that men and women must remain totally segregated within the congregation. A man or woman freely conversing with each other are only a few seconds away from mattress dancing after all in the sex mad world of the JW's. After all, better to have people assume one is lesbian or homosexual than to think that a man and woman are fornicating like rabbits, y'know.

Stoopid JW's!!!

• piztjw
    piztjw

he would have anyone disfellowshiped for any type of "loose conduct" while he covered over his daughter's sins by making back-room deals!

So a typical eldurr, then?

• Steve_C
    Steve_C

Yes, a few. In fact, it was one of those very women (DF lesbian JW) who got my wife and I to truly communicate after thirteen years of Watchtower sanctioned marriage, finally come out to each other (yes, both of us are gay), leave the organization and get our kids out of it, and get on with real lives.

I'm grateful to her and we remain friends to this day.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

This really hits close to home for me. I was privately reproved more than once for being a lesbian trapped in a man's body. To this day I cannot run a microphone and I have to hit from the men's tees when playing golf.

DD

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I had a friend who had a beautiful, vivacious, middle-aged mother. She was Greek in heritage, with dark hair and big dark eyes, aging very gracefully. She was full of life and joy, the kind who had the entire Greyhound bus load singing songs on her trip from San Diego to Andrews, Texas. She had been a pioneer, if I remember correctly, with an elder husband and wonderfully raised grown up kids and a couple of grandkids.

Darned if one day my friend didn't confess that her mother had been disfellowshipped. She explained that her mom had fallen in love with her lady Bible student and moved out of her home and into the student's home. Wow.

A cute story about my friend's mother. Back in the 1950s, she was pregnant. She was standing on a street corner in San Diego, when a car slowed down and a man said, "Awwww, I know what you've been doing!!!" My friend said her mother stood there and cried, she was so embarrassed. Remember, it was during the 1950s that Lucille Ball was not allowed to say she was pregnant on the I Love Lucy show.

• rebel8
    rebel8

the old Southern Express

What is that? Rape?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit