the flood, mammoths, elphants, and food.

by Crazyguy 280 Replies latest watchtower bible

• bohm
    bohm

yap viviane, I didn't use your preferred words and so I must be wrong. And the authors of the textbook didnt use your preferred words and so I must be reading them out of context.

Like, if someone claims the two sides of the lightbulb shines with an effect of 10 watts each, the inescapable conclusion is to say: "the lightbulb shines with an net effective effect of 20 watts". Simply saying: "the lightbulb shines with an effect of 20 watts" is somehow not getting the physics.

• bohm
    bohm

Viviane: Quick! I found someone you can troll! There is a person on this very thread who wrote:

I'm truly puizzled why you and I can plainly realize that field, the sum total of it's forces,

Since the field do not have units of force, but units of force per unit of mass, it cannot be the sum of forces and so you can write THIS IS WRONG YOU MORON YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND PHYSICS!!!!11!!!! for about 10 pages! Do not miss this excellent trolling oppertunity, for once you will actually be discussing with a person who will be technically wrong under a hostile interpretation rather than simply not using your preferred words and phrases!

• prologos
    prologos

Caedes, You could be going on nit-picking like this on and on. The collapse of the water canopy from any heights would have the results that the Brownian motion of any particles AFTER the impact, -on the surface and the water-, would have been accelerated, and the observed emitted radiation from there seriously shifted from Brown toward the ultra-violet.

Remember, that the average reader here is better entertained by colourful descriptions rather than formulae and equations, so post THEM together with your challenges, to educate,-- for we agree on the results.

In other words, if you make the extraordinary claims, that the RESULTS of the flooding, fall from orbit DESCRIBED are wrong, YOU show the math why.

Then you would educate rather shift the discussion about SUBSTANCE, relevant science to demeaning personal attack.

Very few are interested to which low level of pettyness you can descend.

• Viviane
    Viviane

yap viviane, I didn't use your preferred words and so I must be wrong.

You are. Thanks for admitting it. As, as someone with a physics degree, it seems like you would know something about how important is to be both precise AND accurate. It's only more funny because of your failed attempt to call me out on accuracy (see below).

Since the field do not have units of force, but units of force per unit of mass

I never said it did. You've struggled with using correct terms so many times, I've completely no idea why you thought you were about to outwit me this time. Pretending I said something I didn't simply makes you look like either a fool or a liar.

THIS IS WRONG YOU MORON YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND PHYSICS!!!!11!!!! for about 10 pages!

Coming from you, that's like winning the Nobel prize in physics. I mean, when you have to pretend I said something I didn't just so you can call me a name... that's really really pathetic.

OK, I'm still bored with you. If you want to keep playing, you'll have to play with yourself from now on. Toodles!

• Viviane
    Viviane

The collapse of the water canopy from any heights would have the results that the Brownian motion of any particles AFTER the impact, -on the surface and the water-, would have been accelerated, and the observed emitted radiation from there seriously shifted from Brown toward the ultra-violet.

Verbal diarrhea.

• prologos
    prologos

vivian, where is your sense of humour?

The whole story of the elphants in the ark

is a lark.

• prologos
    prologos

vivian Think

before you make a stink .

Remember The Ark odour, and "it will be like Noah's day" (Jesus in the NT.}

Leave it the the elephant,

it is more elegant.

just musing.

• bohm
    bohm

aw come on viviane! the person made a very minor mistakes in the units! Force has units of newton, a sum of forces has units of newton, but the grav. field have units of newton per unit mass! Trolllololololol away!

sorry to hear you are going, but bye! Be on your merry way! i must admit i was quite frustrated before noticing you was trolling, but the last few pages have been fun.

• bohm
    bohm

Bohm: yap viviane, I didn't use your preferred words and so I must be wrong.

Viv: You are. Thanks for admitting it. As, as someone with a physics degree, it seems like you would know something about how important is to be both precise AND accurate.

...I feel this is somehow lowering the trolling standards . Perhaps it is good of you to retire.

• Viviane
    Viviane

i must admit i was quite frustrated before noticing you was trolling, but the last few pages have been fun.

No one trolled you. If that's what you say to help you feel better, then do so.

Calling names hurts neither Caedes nor I, rather it simply shows the poor quality of your argument, ability to make a sound argument and ability to hold your emotions in check.

That's why you've gotten boring. I've already got two children to talk to. Except they don't call names when they get frustrated at math.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit