Religion Comes From Ancient Astrology and Sun Worship

by Jeannette 46 Replies latest members adult

• Maat13
    Maat13

The first section of the Zeitgeist movie presents material that has been widely known for more than 500years. It's nothing new. Start with Kersey Graves book "the 16 crucified saviors before Christ".....follow his bibliography to sources half a millennium ago....Da Vinci and Michealangelo expressed these ideas in their artwork.

oh and the bible itself contains NUMEROUS PASSAGES supporting a retold story....of ASTROLOGY.....with a savior figure who represents the SUN. No different than recent hollywood movies re telling of a savior in the form of "man of steel, Thor,avatar ,matrix ..etc...it's all the same story folks...

GOOGLE: the number 12 in the bible. You'll be amazed the number times it comes up in reference to houses, abodes, pillars. For the OT find the Hebrew meaning of those passages...

Maat

• Maat13
  • Maat13
  • yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Who is Laio?? You mean Leolaia?

Zeitgeist's religious section is mostly debunked, even by atheist standards. It's been discussed at length a number of times on this forum. Newbies don't appear to even know there is a 'search' feature on this website.

Here's one such thread: http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/148464/1/Zeitgeist-anyone-for-a-discussion

• Maat13
  • AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

That pic. "Stategy"? "Sun falls, then resurrects"? "Notice Jesus is surrounded by the planets"? Which idiot is responsible for this? And you're proudly passing on this drivel?

• Maat13
    Maat13

AnnOMaly,

Can you tell me the mistakes in the picture? What is correct and what is wrong?

Let's not make assumptions...

Maat.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

I didn't know we had that many planets....

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Neither did I!

• bohm
    bohm

Makes perfect sense to me, but which planet is in5d.com?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit