Cross & Crown Logo In New WT.org Video For Children?

by SAHS 41 Replies latest jw friends

• factfinder
    factfinder

pages 104-105 discuss the witnesses use of the cross and crown in the new book God's Kingdom Rules!

• factfinder
    factfinder

Should those children be left alone with Anthony Morris the turd? Of course at least one gb member has to be shown, they want to be worshipped.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Know what I find even more disturbing? Anthony Morris III's WATCH. How so? Well, I'm a big watch/knife/firearm/EDC enthusiest, and I can tell you that he is most likely wearing a two-tone Rolex Daytona. Price? Around $20,000.00+. So much for keeping a simple eye, aye Anthony? How many congregation huts in Africa could that watch build? What a charlatan! But alas, the Rolex does match his gold Pope rings he has been spotted wearing in other JW.crap videos. Way to fleece the flock you Pharisee! Now, this could be a cheap $150.00 Invicta Speedway, but I highly doubt it knowing how these money-grubbing clowns at the top are.

- Wing Commander

AMIII two-tone gold Rolex Daytona w/Caleb & Sophia

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

It was probably a gift. Of course it could have been sold and used for building a Kingdom Hall if it's as pricey as you say, just as the Catholics could sell a great deal of wealth in order to do more charitable works. So I guess this makes him no better than the pope.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

He's just an old lard-ass that's going to die soon. Just look at him!! Old fat-ass, non-job having, face-feeding, executive office sitting, rule-making, family destroying, NGO belonging, false prophesying, non-inspired dream having, fallible idea sharing, worship/obedience demanding FRIGGIN WATCHTARD!!!

SERIOUSLY LOOK AT HIM... He is getting his reward.

DD

• respectful_observer
    respectful_observer

Not to completely derail this thread, but the gold tones on Tony's watch bracelet seem to span the width, whereas the gold (or gold tone) on both the Rolex Daytona and Invicta Speedway appear to just run down the middle.

It's hard to tell from such a distance, and not disagreeing with anyone, just sharing my observations.

Personally, I'd be surprised if he was actually wearing a Rolex. It's a brand that's too well known as expensive. Now if I spotted him wearing a luxury brand a little more obsure, but just as (if not more) expensive as some of the better-known mass market luxury brands, I'd be concerned.

• SafeAtHome
    SafeAtHome

OMG wing commander, your comment made me zoom in to look at the watch but I couldnt help but to focus on his really, really soft looking, unmasculine hands. Ewwwww, probably couldnt screw in a light bulb himself! Yeah, that picture with the kids is just plain creepy, its like they are trying to re create a Jesus like tableau with the little children.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

There should be a caption that's says: Stranger Danger, CALL THE POLICE.

DD

• Separation of Powers
    Separation of Powers

No big whoop, it's a reference to the photodrama of Creation....cross and crown were part of the propaganda back them. At least they are fessing up to it!

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

They might just be cartoon characters, but those 2 kids hanging onto Anthony Morris is very creepy looking. Especially, with all the pedophile lawsuits against the JW religion. They are idiots and have no clue how they come off looking to normal people.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit