UK & IRELAND MAP

by ballistic 226 Replies latest jw friends

• EXJWBrit
    EXJWBrit

I'm living in South London but I was a JW in South Wales (near Llanelli), please put me in London but any S.Wales EXJws should give me a shout. I probably know you!

• sleepy
    sleepy

Hi EXJWBrit.

I am from Cardiff, I don't know if you will know me.One of my freinds married a girl from LLanelli a few years ago, I know quite a few from west wales also.

• ballistic
    ballistic

OK 2 more added.

Strangely enough, until then I was able to simply plonk the names down one after another. But our fine expansion work going on in East Anglia through Northamptonshire has left me with a topographical nightmare.

• johnathanseagull
    johnathanseagull

Please can you put me about 20 miles north of Birmingham.....................The maps an excellent idea

Regards

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Lamia:

I spent quite a few years in Nottingham, and was on the Quick-Build team in East Anglia.

I'm also in my thirties.

Feel free to drop me an email, if you wish.

• Ice Blue
    Ice Blue

Ice Blue and Dizzy Cat, both from Birmingham

• ballistic
    ballistic

OK - an incredible 7 more added. Keep 'em coming.

PS I'm quite happy to just put people in their county. I would not wish to be guilty of exposing any persons exact identity. It has been shown in the past that this board has been used by congregation elders to identify someone.

P.S. sorry about the mess the map is getting in. When it is illegible I will re-do it.

Edited by - ballistic on 8 August 2002 7:52:16

• ballistic
    ballistic

bttt

• mouthy
    mouthy

Free to be me? Any where near Dagenham?

• ballistic
    ballistic

OK, just added another, ojo.

Simon, if you're reading this, can you tell me how I can edit and update all the links when I change ISPs and my web space moves in 2 weeks time?

Come on you Brits, we've nearly got enough people to start handing out territory cards LOL!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit