UK & IRELAND MAP

by ballistic 226 Replies latest jw friends

• rebel
    rebel

Sorry - every time I try to reply, I get a blank message - it has happened 3 times today - apologies for annoying everyone!

I am glad you resurrected this Dansk - I didn't know it existed.

I live to the west of London - would love to be on the map.

I would never be able to meet up with anyone though - too many friends and family JWs - they keep tabs on me at all times.

The only freedom I have away from the JW world is this board - don't know where I'd be without it.

xxR

• Valis
    Valis

Bringing this BTTB for Lara ...a new member and UKer..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• mattnoel
    mattnoel

Hey - What an excellent idea, dont know why i didnt come across this before.

Can ya add me too, I am between Canterbury and Dover (which isnt there) in a place called Ashford.

WHOOO HOO my name on the map !

You should rename yourself "Ordanance Survey"

• ballistic
    ballistic

OK, I've got a few to add, but I've actually got a whole new map and people will just be added by county which I feel is slightly more secure and doesn't pin point people. It also looks nicer!

• ballistic
    ballistic

OK Here it is. If I have put anyone in the wrong county due to having to judge it from the old map, please let me know. This is in the form of a spreadsheet at source so it is really easy to update or change.

• ballistic
    ballistic

P.S. I've added the last few posters to the map, but if I've missed anyone, please give me a shout.

• anglise
    anglise

Such phenomenal growth here in the UK surely shows that we are indeed a blessed people.

Are we doing our utmost to speak about this site whenever we can.

Dont forget last day of the month so send Ballistic your FS report.

Hallo Mattnoel. I know a few from the Ashford congs we might have common ground.

email me if you feel able.

[email protected]

Anglise

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    If I have put anyone in the wrong county due to having to judge it from the old map, please let me know.

I live in Dublin. You put me in Kildare

• dmouse
    dmouse

Love the new map Ballistic! I don't know, a new board and now a new UK map...the Gods are trully blessing us. ..and why is Manchester the apostate capital of England?

• mattnoel
    mattnoel

The new map is great ballistic - well done and thanks for the time you put into it !

Maybe Simon could put this in a seperate section so we can acess it easier !

Keep up the good work !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit