w14 12/15-E Study Edition

by wifibandit 63 Replies latest watchtower bible

• wifibandit
  • losingit
    losingit

A series of bs-- Why did you post these?

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Why would we d/l it there when we can d/l it here: http://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/? From the source?

• Listener
    Listener

Wifibandit, there is a copyright on this material and it is illegal to copy it in full. Posting snippets for particular purposes can fall within fair use.

Don't be surprised when this is deleted.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Thank you bandit, you saved my computer from actually having to download that drivel.

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

I started this thread because I wanted to hear your thoughts on these articles.

I posted an alternate source, for those who don't want to drive traffic/hits to the official source, jw.borg.

None of these files are hosted on this site. They are photos of the PDF, not even at original quality.

I'm sorry if I stepped on toes. I didn't mean to break the customs of this site/tribe/subculture.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

WFB: I'm sorry if I stepped on toes. I didn't mean to break the customs of this site/tribe/subculture.

You were fine until you said that.

BTW, copyright infringement is a violation of US and International laws concerning intellectual properties. It has nothing to do with the "the customs of this site/tribe/subculture."

• hoser
    hoser

I could never do the math on how Guy Pierce got married in 1977 and has great grandchildren

• millie210
    millie210

I understand what you are saying wifibandit.

I appreciate all your effort for those who would like to see whats up.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

WFB: I started this thread because I wanted to hear your thoughts on these articles.

There are nine separate articles in this issue of the WT plus a number of other features.

I suggest you choose a particular point of interest or contention, quote that with some of your thoughts and then ask for comments.

That usually works pretty well.

For example, check out this thread I recently started:

Governing Body Worship in the WT: July 15th, 2014 issue

Now we can make an interesting comparison.

In the WT you featured in this thread, there is a one-page obituary about Guy Pierce; yet in the July 15th issue there is a 6 page Gerrit Lösch love-fest!

Weird.

Let's review: It's a cult!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit