w14 12/15-E Study Edition

by wifibandit 63 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Quendi
    Quendi

I can't bear to ingest the mental and emotional poison WTS literature represents anymore. I quickly perused the articles, pictures and captions presented in this thread and even that was sickening. The only regret I now have about my association with the WTS and all its dark works is that I did not leave years earlier than I did.

Quendi

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

You know what also gets me about this WT, is the pictures.

The one on page 17, shows us a witness family going to the movies. WT wants us to examine closely their photos and pictures to get the meaning, right?

Well, let's see. Here we have a youngish boy looking at the cool new "VALGAARD" movie. And look at the SPY NETWORK at work! There's mom, looking at him in that creepy Caleb-mom way, full of dismay, disappointment, and realization that she'll need to "re-adjust" her son for being interested in that movie. And look at the family leaving, they must be JWs, too, and of course they're staring and judging and wondering what the other family is going to do. Because obviously, there is NOTHING GOOD to see here. Movies about some violent Valgaard person, another western-looking movie about "killers", and a lady in a red dress holding a gun and obviously up to no good.

So there goes one faithful witness family, out the door, but not before judging the other family and letting us all know how wrong and bad this all is.

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

"Facing the End of This Old World Together"

Isn't this the most fear-mongering title since "Is it Later thank You Think?"?

Yep, shameless FEAR mongering is what the religion is all about folks. This is why they created a public Watchtower and private Watchtower - so they can ramp up this disgusting fear-mongering, doomsday rhetoric in their increasingly desperate bid to keep JW's in mental fear of leaving their exposed religion.

We saw the same 'end is nigh' scare-mongering tripe in another recent study article showing a congregation hiding in a cellar. The storm of Armageddon is approaching like a tornado, close the hatches and bunker down. Your lives depend on listening to the Governing Body's instructions and staying in the organisation despite common sense dictating otherwise. FEAR FEAR FEAR.....

Thanks Watchtower Society for yet more proof that your religion is the world's biggest doomsday cult.

• BU2B
    BU2B

The crazy part is that if JWs really didnt watch movies with explosions or scantily clad women, that would eliminate almost all of the PG-13 movies JWs love to flock to. No more Marvel comics movies, Transformers, hunger games etc.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit