US World Power: Time Running Out

by metatron 43 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

All World Powers Come To An End..

........Charlie Sheen Is The Tipping Point..

.......................For the USA..

http://cyclonecindy.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/cs21.jpg

............................................................................ Image...OUTLAW

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

may bee if scotland votes 4 independence it will be the endof the 7th world power.

• FadeToBlack
    FadeToBlack

I hate to break the bad news to you 'Ucantnome' but the british emipire ended some time ago. US is fading fast. Of course, like all empires they don't like to go quietly into the night, so I would expect some major conflicts over access to resources in the near future. They come, they over extend themselves, they go...

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

We are probably many years away from this happening. China is still a manufacturing nation. They are the factory where other nations that actually research and develop products go to get them produced.

Just because you can enslave millions of your citizens and put them in factories at minimum wage while you collect millions, and have no regard about polluting your own backyard, it doesn't mean that you are now close to being the leader of the free world! Oh wait, they are not even free.

Before China is at a point where they can become leaders, many years will pass if it even happens at all. IMO I actually don't think it will ever happen. They will continue to be a cash rich and powerful country, but will never have the clout that the United States has.

• DJS
    DJS

The Brits still have one of the most powerful militaries in the world, and no one at the present time is anywhere close to the US. Fading fast? Vassal states? Is that Germany? Poland? Estonia? Latvia? Just who is the vassal state to the US?

Delusional narcissists and wishful thinkers. Between the US/Brits and Israelis the level of military sophistication and capabilities is unsurpassed. No one comes close. Of course this is the world wide web, and you can find sites which rank Pakistan and N Korea among the top 5 most powerful.

I've tried to avoid this OP but the level of dumbassedness has surprised even me - and I expect a lot of it on this site.

I've read many of the articles that form your beliefs (I'm not the only one who thinks you are OCD on this topic) Met. Between Libertarians and conspiracy theorist nut jobs you seem to have formed a rock solid set of opinions.

The Ukrainian President was robbing the country blind and leading it into 4th world status quickly; he didn't need the US or EU to result in his downfall. At the time of his fall, one poll showed only 2% of the Ukrainians had trust in him, and that included the Crimea and E Ukraine. I suppose you are going to tell me the US/EU rigged the polls. He was imploding on his own. He was a cancer to the Ukrainian economy. Will his replacement be any better? Who knows.

Putin was relying on the ethnic Russians in E Ukraine to rise up in mass support for his separatists, who were being trained and armed by Putin. They have failed to do so to this point. His economy is not big enough and his military not strong enough to accomplish his goals right now. That may change, but the more he bites off at the present the more heartburn he is going to get. The only real leverage he has right now is gas and oil - and nukes as he himself pointed out this week (desperate comment showing weakness).

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

I too wonder where these people get that the USA is just going to roll over and let someone like China assume world supremacy. At the most the US will be a major player in a world government. Too say the US is going to fade away and China will become top dog is crazy talk. China has been allowed by the powers that be to get their economy to the point it is now. A world where the US/British alliance is not a major player is not going to happen. What has China done that would make it a world power to be feared? China would be foolish to challange an armed to the teeth, battle tested USA. Even if you are the guy with the most money in the bar.....you don't go picking a fight with the biggest, strongest, meanest, multiple gun packing guy in the bar.

• metatron
    metatron

Sorry I can't believe that any level of dumbassedness would surprize you, given your own viewpoints.

Yes, Ukraine was and is wildly corrupt. The last thing it needed was US interference pushing against Russia. Europe put forth good, wholesome proposals for change that got ignored amidst 5 billion dollars worth of US influence that encouraged arrogance.

Duh ! This is why the US ambassador was moved to say "F**k the EU". And with remarks such as that, you wonder who the vassals are?

A former US Assistant Treasury Secretary ( Paul Roberts) said European leaders are given "bags of money" to encourage their obedience. Remember bribery scandals in Europe years ago involving US weapons sales?

And don't rely too heavily on US military might - the defense budget is being cut, the F-35 fighter program is a disaster and US weapons are too expensive and being priced out of the market - which is why Russia passed the US recently in global arms sales. And with the dollar rising against the ruble, who will likely sell even more?

I'm not sure that any US tank/armor is not obsolete, given the Russian "Kornet" weapon.

China in particular is developing weapons to overcome US advantages such as the DF-21 "carrier killer" missile and advanced anti-satellite measures.

Duh again! Anybody watch national news today? And notice how pathetic the response of "allies" is to US efforts against ISIS? Half-hearted? Weak? As if they are getting tired of being told what to do?

Anybody note the recent collective praise of some African leaders about China building rail lines for them - while also criticizing the US for constantly telling them what to do?

• metatron
    metatron

http://www.occasionalplanet.org/2014/09/04/council-on-foreign-relations-west-is-responsible-for-ukraine-crisis/

Astounding that someone associated with the CFR would post the above ! Much too honest !

metatron

• *lost*
    *lost*

Bobcat - how you doing. Can you tell QC I messaged him.

Judging by how things are going, there isn't much time left for the USA. Too many countries want payback.

USA is broke, broke broke. Which is why the parasites are draining the blood out of the EU and UK.

People have had enough. Hence the phenomenon of UKIP.

USA forcing sanctions on Russia, not going to hurt Russia so much. Gonna hurt the EU big time. Winter on its way too.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

And notice how pathetic the response of "allies" is to US efforts against ISIS? Half-hearted? Weak? As if they are getting tired of being told what to do?

But when they find that they have their asses in a sling again, they'll pick up the Red Phone and call their Uncle (Sam) to bail them out.

Doc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit