Paranoia of today's WT study!

by stuckinarut2 53 Replies latest watchtower bible

• respectful_observer
    respectful_observer

I got that feeling a few weeks back, the bro on mics was standing behide me, looking over my shoulder. Not sure what he would have seen, but if he looked hard enough he would have seen that the WT I had open was not the right one, thats because I don't have the current WT and I didn't want to look out of place. Or have someone else give me their WT.

It depends. Are you a woman? If so, it's a well documented fact that those bros running mics have the best, shall we say, "view" of the sisters as they stand leering leaning over them. I've observed plenty of young brothers peering down at something else besides a sister's WT.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

Personally, I never checked out the sisters or looked at people's Watchtowers when I ran mics. It's disappointing to me to hear about this kind of behavior among other Witnesses.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

respectful_observer: If so, it's a well documented fact that those bros running mics have the best, shall we say, "view" of the sisters as they stand leering leaning over them.

A man that is now an elder admitted to me a few years ago that one of the reasons that he liked "running the mics" was so that he could look down the sister's tops and peek at their boobies.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

stuckinarut2 - "In fact I had one brother say to me "I notice during the meeting that you always have your study article highlighted on your ipad. And I notice that you always seem to be taking more notes during the meeting with it. Well done" (patronising SOB) What he doesnt realise is that I actually am posting on here during most meetings...thats why I am busy typing away!!!"

Too funny.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit