Jehovah's Witnesses 2015 Regional Convention Saturday PM experience parents shunning children

by Watchtower-Free 74 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Tech49
    Tech49

I would have to agree with Cofty as well. That was the first thing I thought when I saw this video clip.

A mother that has been so beaten, trodden upon, and guilted into the servitude of an organization......that she no longer is a mom. She is a "field service bot", taking up a seat. She is a robot, struggling to keep the natural parental and maternal instincts that she was born with, made with.... struggling so hard to keep it down in the bowels of her soul....knowing that every word coming out of her mouth is puppeted, a repetitive, pre-programmed, white-washed written script....sounding horribly wrong, wrong in principle, devoid of "true" love, and sucked dry of empathy and compassion. She knows it, but she is too afraid to let herself hear the real truth, to say it, to taste it, to breathe it in. She is SCREAMING inside, and continues to plug her ears to the voice.....All in a feeble attempt to be "accepted", and to be "exemplary". Titles and "privileges" are more important than her own children, and she knows it. Her self-worth, self confidence..... all are gone.

I dont blame her. I dont blame him. Both are victims alright. Both are victims of a dangerous cult. They are mentally broken.

I hope this experience, and the feedback they will ultimately get from it, slaps them in the face enough to wake them from the poisonous fumes that the WT Corporation spews forth.

• never a jw
    never a jw
    Even the speaker feels uncomfortable about the whole interview. Is the watchtower using robots now? Are they running out of people or do robots cost less to maintain?
  • never a jw
    never a jw
    Is it my eyes or the man forgot to shine his shoes. Their attire overall looks second hand and old. You can't help feeling very sorry for this couple.
  • moomanchu
    moomanchu

Why don't they have the child there to share in this wonderful happiness?

Way to go spiritual head, instead of stepping up you stepped back.

On a side note, I find that JW's have a look of relentless constipation on their faces.

Love that these videos are getting out !

• innerpeace
    innerpeace
    I don't know what was worse, watching this interview full of shite or listening to the robot audience clap after listening to this shite and going along with it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit