Jehovah's Witnesses 2015 Regional Convention Saturday PM experience parents shunning children

by Watchtower-Free 74 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    I have a feeling that the Suttons and their little video clip will become infamous. Might take some of the heat off the sign language wanker!
  • Doctor Who
    Doctor Who
    Imitate Jesus Convention. Question, "Did Jesus ever SHUN anyone?" Answer, NO! Then why do you? This Convention is really waking up my sister. Thank you GB 2.0! Thank you!!!!!!!
  • hoser
    hoser
    The people who give these experiences always say that they did family worship and attended all the meetings. They did everything "right" but the child still went astray. I think they are told what to say and it may not reflect the true situation.
  • snare&racket
    snare&racket

"So our religion held our kids to ransom, so we had to go back, once we got back, they used us as an example to let others know what we went through."

Shame on you all.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Alive! - "The religion of Jehovahs Witnesses endorses and cultivates dishonest manipulation and coercion in families."

Once again, for the newbies, lurkers, and trolls...

...if you have to cheat to defend your beliefs, your beliefs don't deserve to be defended.

• ctrwtf
    ctrwtf

These two couldn't possibly have a ninth grade education between the two of them. The lady, while professing vast bible knowledge can't quote Proverbs without reading it off a card. No doubt their intelligence is on par with their fashion sense.

The whole experience was about them. I,I,I, me, me, me. What about their devastated child? I sincerely hope these two rubes are treated with the same conditional love when they are booted out of bethel after the org is through using them. What's that mom? You need some help? What I have is corbin.

Just vomit inducing.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    my real surname is Sutton. maybe i really should change it to livedeath to distance myself from that couple.
  • just fine
    just fine
    I guess this kinda refutes their claim jw.org that they don't shun family members.
  • Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

Ex-Jehovah's Witnesses Cult Meme's and Humor

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Excult/

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

Even if you look at it from a believing JW point of view, why can't they allow families to judge for themselves how much association and support their own child needs, this 'one size fits all' cruelty is just the opposite of Jesus love for the individual.

Because leadership is. so. afraid. of 'in' witnesses listening to 'out' witnesses.

Why?

Because their ideology/theology is so weak it cannot stand up to even quiet, respectful, thoughtful questions or even the simple choice of one family member to not associate; must shun that one!!

Witnesses are naive, arrogant, childish 'christians' who cannot tolerate dissent or criticism of any form; they can only run from it.

Instead of fostering tolerant believers who are confident in their choice to believe, they have created a group of dependent hangers on who must be shielded from all dissent, especially from those who are family.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit