Jehovah's Witnesses 2015 Regional Convention Saturday PM experience parents shunning children

by Watchtower-Free 74 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Wow, that looks like such a tired, depressed couple.
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    What parent in their right mind would want t increase the chances 5-10 year old child a possible defendant in a kangaroo court tribunal with possible shunning ritual being imposed on them? Answer: a severely indoctrinated JW who put's the interest of the WT corporation's directive ahead of their own flesh blood child that's who.
  • flipper
    flipper
    A couple of self absorbed idiots these JW parents are- more concerned about outward appearances of how it looked to have a child DFed as opposed to seeing the real problem - they TRAPPED their kids in a mind control cult with inhumane expressions lacking true emotions and lack of love. Jackasses. These two seem like the ultimate trained JW robots. No emotion whatsoever or real love for their kids
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    For any (like me) who have the misfortune of being roped into attending one of these crap fests, lets put special effort to record that part (especially the demo) and see just how closely they all follow. What a way show how scripted this crap is in the big picture and what way to specifically show just how many have been affected by shunning!
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice
    _Morpheus3 minutes agoFor any (like me) who have the misfortune of being roped into attending one of these crap fests, lets put special effort to record that part (especially the demo) and see just how closely they all follow. What a way show how scripted this crap is in the big picture and what way to specifically show just how many have been affected by shunning!

Now, this is what I call 'buying out the opportune time(TM)'.
  • tim3l0rd
    tim3l0rd
    Which part was this demo in? I'd be interested to see if ASL follows the same scripted demo.
  • Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

The part is on Saturday Aft its in the symposium "Wise Parents"

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    WT Free - is that a picture of an ancient street drugs deal?
  • cofty
    cofty

What a pathetic performance.

She doesn't believe a word she is saying. There is an terrified authentic human mother behind that cult facade.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    cofty4 minutes agoWhat a pathetic performance.
    She doesn't believe a word she is saying. There is an terrified authentic human mother behind that cult facade.

I agree 100%, Cofty. She looked really strained. I hope they wake up and reclaim their family.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit