Take Responsibility For Your Thrownness

by non_trias_theos 50 Replies latest jw friends

• TR
    TR

More bullshit from squidward.

Being free does not give you the right to do whatever you like. That is even true with poliitcal freedom.
    Uh, is that what I said?

Who is the liar now? I know many Witnesses that read all types of publications NOT produced by the WTS
    Religious publications, that are critical of the WTS?

That reasoning comes straight from the Bible. So it sounds like you have a problem with the holy book of Judaism and Christianity. Not just with jws.
    Hmmm... show me where is says we should only associate with 'hovah witnesses.

TR

UADNA-WA
    Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America- Washington Division

• non_trias_theos
    non_trias_theos

:You need to learn the difference between existential freedom or volitional freedom and freedom of speech. One is philosophical and the other is political. So your questions are null and void.:

$$$You never answered my question, nor did you qualify your definition of freedom in your original post.$$$

You are mistaken once again. In my original post it was clear that I was not talking about political freedom. I clearly pointed out that I was discussing existential freedom in relation to thrownness and rationality.

I did not answer your question because it was not framed properly. How do you expect me to answer such an ill-formed question??

$$$When faced with a challenge that you don't want to answer, you then pop up with what you "really" meant by a word you used in a normal unqualified context.$$$

Wrong again.

TR:

quote] Being free does not give you the right to do whatever you like. That is even true with poliitcal freedom.$$$Uh, is that what I said?$$$

You said that being free implies getting the job you want and reading what you want. But you are mistaking liberty for license.

Who is the liar now? I know many Witnesses that read all types of publications NOT produced by the WTS
    $$$Religious publications, that are critical of the WTS?$$$

Read your statement again. You wrote:

$$$Then there is freedom to read what you want. Well, not really, because you should limit your reading to good christian reading material that is published by the WTS.$$$

I then called you on this false statement. You then changed the issue.

That reasoning comes straight from the Bible. So it sounds like you have a problem with the holy book of Judaism and Christianity. Not just with jws.[/quote]

$$$Hmmm... show me where is says we should only associate with 'hovah witnesses.$$$

You know the Bible verses that tell us to avoid bad associations and to only hang around with those who call on the Lord out of a clean heart. You have not forgotten those passages, have you?

• ballistic
    ballistic

and you still have not answered my question.

• Farkel
    Farkel

non,

: You are mistaken once again. In my original post it was clear that I was not talking about political freedom. I clearly pointed out that I was discussing existential freedom in relation to thrownness and rationality.

No you didn't, liar. Here is the only time you used the word exestential in that post:

: God has allowed us to see the light of life so that we might make of it what we will. Our decisions and how we respond to our thrownness and to existential everydayness determine who we ultimately become and how we fare in this world.

You talked about "responding to thrownness" (whatever-the-fuck THAT means) and to "existential everydayness" (whatever-the-fuck THAT means), but you did NOT talk about "exestential freedom," liar. In fact, I think you just like to talk to hear yourself talk, because your comments were a bunch of bullshit couched in 25 cent words. You certainly haven't demonstrated any ability to think clearly, and it's obvious you don't have a clue how to express yourself clearly.

: I did not answer your question because it was not framed properly.

My question was clearly framed. Ask everyone else reading it if it was not 'framed' properly. I frame pictures. Dipfucks like you frame questions.

: How do you expect me to answer such an ill-formed question??

I really can't. You're a liar and a coward. It would be too much to ask for you to answer a simple question which came with simple examples.

Farkel

• accuracy
    accuracy

Way to go, non_trias_theos!

As usual, those who cannot refute your logic (or even understand it) are resorting to name-calling, ad-hominem attacks, and sheer nonsense. Maybe they are impressed by such juvenile antics. I am not. You are right in much of what you are saying. They cannot take their personal experiences and personal failings and extrapolate that to six million other persons. They can only speak for themselves.

Many people are Witnesses for no other reason than that they want to be, and enjoy it. That's their reality.

• non_trias_theos
    non_trias_theos

: You are mistaken once again. In my original post it was clear that I was not talking about political freedom. I clearly pointed out that I was discussing existential freedom in relation to thrownness and rationality.

$$$No you didn't, liar. Here is the only time you used the word exestential in that post:

: God has allowed us to see the light of life so that we might make of it what we will. Our decisions and how we respond to our thrownness and to existential everydayness determine who we ultimately become and how we fare in this world.

You talked about "responding to thrownness" (whatever-the-fuck THAT means) and to "existential everydayness" (whatever-the-fuck THAT means), but you did NOT talk about "exestential freedom," liar. In fact, I think you just like to talk to hear yourself talk, because your comments were a bunch of bullshit couched in 25 cent words. You certainly haven't demonstrated any ability to think clearly, and it's obvious you don't have a clue how to express yourself clearly.$$$

You have a problem with comprehsion and the entire process of reading. The context of my words makes it clear that I could not have been talking about policitical freedom. I was discussing freedom in connection with everydayness and thrownness. What other type of freedom could I have been discussing. It surely was not political freedom.

: I did not answer your question because it was not framed properly.

$$$My question was clearly framed. Ask everyone else reading it if it was not 'framed' properly. I frame pictures. Dipfucks like you frame questions.$$$

No it was not clearly framed. You asked about freedom of speech. Your question had nothing to do with the topic at hand. Non was dicsussing existential or volitional freedom.

: How do you expect me to answer such an ill-formed question??

$$$I really can't. You're a liar and a coward. It would be too much to ask for you to answer a simple question which came with simple examples.$$$

I cannot answer that which is not asked in a proper fashion. Nor will I answer questions that do not pertain to the subject. Do not wate my time!

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Hilda is back...and she's still boring.

Sheesh...

cb

• Francois
    Francois

Right, and a pedant who can't spell.

What the hell is throwness? Don't you mean thoroughness?

learntospellboy

Francois

• non_trias_theos
    non_trias_theos

Greetings accuracy

Glad that you take a balanced approach to the subject. I am not saying that I am 100% correct in my views. Many on this forum do not realize that non could learn something from them and refine his views if people would address the issues.

See you, accuracy.

$$$Way to go, non_trias_theos!
    As usual, those who cannot refute your logic (or even understand it) are resorting to name-calling, ad-hominem attacks, and sheer nonsense. Maybe they are impressed by such juvenile antics. I am not. You are right in much of what you are saying. They cannot take their personal experiences and personal failings and extrapolate that to six million other persons. They can only speak for themselves.

Many people are Witnesses for no other reason than that they want to be, and enjoy it. That's their reality.$$$

• non_trias_theos
    non_trias_theos

$$$Right, and a pedant who can't spell.
    What the hell is throwness? Don't you mean thoroughness?$$$

Thrownness is the condition of being thrown. In this case, we are talking about existential thrownness. Being cast into Dasein.

I do not mean thoroughness. Read Sartre and Heidegger and you will know what I is talking about.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit