A question for Athiests.

by new hope and happiness 101 Replies latest jw friends

• cofty
    cofty

Only the site owner can ban people if they seriously breach forum guidelines. She was a very vindictive person who had made vitriolic attacks on everybody who disagreed with her.

She ignored repeated warnings and opportunites to apologise. But you knew that already Villagegirl.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

to Paris: thou doth protest too much.

to cofty: I think the answer to your question is "yes".

Paris is a big fan of...her former persona (VG).

• cofty
    cofty

It is a give-away when somebody joins the forum and launches straight in with no introduction and takes up where they left off.

You are fooling nobody Vindictivegirl.

• Paris
    Paris

Wow - I joined and didn't even post for a couple of months after I joined. I made a brief intro. Didn't like the long personal story approach. You are changing her name to vindictivegirl ? Show me the posts that got you so excited about her. Cofty are you the owner or part owner of this site ? I see also many posters seem to have preferences for certain other posters. I see many thanking and congratulating one another among their "group". Cofty you seem to have a "group" following of some sort. So its OK to like some people better than others ?

Am I required to do a long intro of my personal history ? Some of it is private. Its not that interesting. I am middle aged. So I am not into that much self revelation among strangers. Its not OK to like someone you do not ? I "protest too much" how much is just enough ?

You seem to be forming a mob, with torches. This is an anonymous faceless site. Are resumes required ? I had to give my real name and email when I joined as I recall, then wait and they emailed me and then I forgot about it and then I saw something I wanted to comment on. It seemed pretty informal. But I guess its not the case.

My true name and email is known to a couple of people here as well as the administration of the site. I came here referred by a friend. But I don't feel my personal life is anyone's business except to those who know me on facebook and those I know in person. I am an ex-jw.

Continuing to harrass me would be against the RULES ? Cofty you need to call me by my posting name please and stop harrassing me over nothing at all. I said nothing at all here to offend anyone personally. But you are being personal for no reason.

From now, I will be sure to avoid the angry posters who seem to be "accusing me" and objecting to me. And repeating and repeating themselves ( Cofty) this is bully behavior. It is mocking. Vindictive is what YOU are doing. Please stop. This is a big crowd I will try to get lost in it Cofty and not tread on "your turf". Hope I am no "protesting to much"

MODERATOR PLEASE

• cofty
    cofty

I haven't attacked you at all. I have asked you if you used to post as Villagegirl and you have not answered the question.

It may be a coincidence that you joined just after she was banned and just happen to have an identical style and even repeat some of her favourite canards.

So are you the same poster or not?

• Paris
    Paris

You are fooling nobody Vindictivegirl . - Cofty

That is an attack Cofty. Calling someone a nasty name. You may be an ex elder and think you have the right to interrogate women but thats over, you have no right to interrogate or question or demand answers from anybody. I refuse to submit to interrogation. Thats why I am no longer a JW.

And as far as me "sounding like" someone you apparently insulted, you and your friends all sound the same to me.

Are you sure you aren't really don'tcallmeshirley or may be he is you ?

• cofty
    cofty

Since you asked I have only ever had one account here. It is a fair question and I have no problem answering it honestly and without prevarication.

Your refusal to answer the same question is duly noted.

Thank you.

• Viviane
    Viviane

And as far as me "sounding like" someone you apparently insulted, you and your friends all sound the same to me.

I always thought he sounded sexy. In my head, at least.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

I can assure you cofty and I are not the same person.

I live in the USA, cofty lives in the UK.

He's been here a lot longer than I have.

Thank you for your (disturbingly) intense focus on who I may be, Paris.

Oh, and my name is AndDontCallMeShirley. Please include the "And" and drop the " ' " from my moniker in any future rants you may make in my general direction, Paris/VG. -Thanks

Viv- you are a sexy beast...at least in my mind.

• Paris
    Paris

well at least Cofty got back to his favorite subject - himself

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit