Give me a reason not to go back

by chukky 594 77 Replies latest jw friends

• Dis-Member
    Dis-Member

Er... How about this for a reason. IT'S NOT THE TRUTH!

• kassad84
    kassad84

the governing body is a false prophet. are you willing to be subjected under the power of false prophets, and then be an instrument of spreading false doctrines towards others, inviting others to be subjected under the same yoke?

you can start by reading some christian history like the one from diarmaid mcculloch... :) it may not be palatable from a believer's point of view but that book is not afraid to point out holes of the christian churches

• NAVYTOWN
    NAVYTOWN

In reality, the Jehovah's Witness religion is mostly made up of, to put it politely, LOSERS!!! If you think that's where you belong, then by all means hightail it right back to the Organization. As they say: If the shoe fits, wear it.

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

You should consider going back!

Just one thing I would like to know and only you can answer this.

In your mind how do you think life will be like, back?

Maybe you can work on your marriage or drinking issues? Perhaps anger issues.

And when you credit WT, elders,for bringing in line with bible principles and helping you.

Now what do you think your life should be like? Will you be looking forward to a happy marriage or true peace and security? Because that's not reality.

LOL,been there done that.

Separate reality versus fiction.

If your life is messed up seek qualified counselor because the elders have no knowledge or training to HELP you. AA is free, if your drinking is getting in your way. Just get help before it gets you.

One more point: We all feel messed up! Really that feeling does not disappear. Messed up is guilt induced by too many WTs and book studies! It goes with WT mind control. I live with it but it never goes away. There always something about Wt land. That is why most are here.

Anyhow,how can I not be messed up? I was taught a bunch of lies and I believed them to be the truth. Then when I started acting like a typical twenty year old messing up my life,I started feeling guilty because I was having some fun but forgivable through prayer. Yet the WT was there to teach elders and congregation to put the guilt trip more on me! Grew up some, and learned the history of the WT society: Pyramidology,ERA machines, a strange name for their printer. Who in the hell names their printer! JWs were the fulfilment of the ten plaques of Egypt! LOL. Really! Ten plaques. Honestly, how many Revelation books did they write and none of them were anything like each other unless it is there whacked out history: Finished Mystery,Then Was The Finished Mystery,Bablyon the Great Has Fallen, three editions, Revelation Its Grand Climax Is AT Hand! I missed one! The funny parts are the historical facts of God's choosen people! So Daniel future vision was about the JWs,LOL. Honestly, Jesus is every angel in the Revelation,yet Trinity is evil and wrong! Better yet do a brochure and compare biblical gods with India gods! That will make you hate the Trinity and believe they alone have truths! Just show a three headed statue and compare it with God of the bible! Trinity messed everyone up have you notice it is the most debated topic on the internet! Trinity not so awful when you got Jesus doing split personalities with Michael and all the other angels. Do not get me going on partaking.

Anyhow, when my spiritual compasses becomes drained, I went into other churches. I ran like hell because how dare these churches teach Jehovah is Jesus! Until I realized, the WT claims Jesus is Michael. And that my friend is the main foundation of WT doctrine that messes everyone up!

Now I say, so what! Trinity is not a big evil thing after all it is the Bible characters and not some three headed statue as the WT proclaims. God of the bible can not be compared to paganism.

So I suggest while your young to go find a church and get involved and meet new friends. Many of us never did get involved into religion again and regret it. Age really does influence bonding with others over a life time.

One more thought: I am proud to be messed up. At least now I know to take it to God instead of elders! My spiritual compass.

You are right where you should be in life! Stop being so hard on yourself ignore your self talk. Look at this way learn to deal with being messed up because your going to make more mistakes and it really is ok. You will have more messes to learn from.Ah the perfect delusional JDub life no mess at all.

The best thing you could do is go to college and ignore everything, night school that is your new kh.

• outforever
    outforever

Do not be scared to STAY OUT: many persons want to go back because they still think it is the truth: do yourself a favour and read Coc: (do not be scared) you might want to go back because it is too easy as many has said: too easy for THEM to think for you. it is time to THINK for YOURSELF: why don't you try another church if you want to: see how they teach about Jesus: once again I say do NOT BE SCARED: of the outside world: it has so much to offer.

But do NOT GO BACK - my last word on this.

• Tiktaalik
    Tiktaalik

If you need to ask such a stupid question you don't need us.

Just go back and stop wasting everyone's time.

• abbasgreta
    abbasgreta

"This one is the Antichrist, who says that Jesus will not return in the flesh". (Footnote NLT)

Look again at the artwork at the bottom of a page in the 2006 wt "Who is Christ?" There is no doubt this is a representation of Baphomet.

"The time is at Hand"! So would say the false prophets who Jesus told us to 'not to go after'.

The watchtower is a satanic force. Stay out.

• Ancientofdays
    Ancientofdays

Try reading a few pages of Revelation-Climax .After that, if you haven't found a reason for not going back , ... then go back !

• sowhatnow
    sowhatnow

why is your life going down hill? apart from worship, we have control of the rest of our time.

what would sitting in a kingdom hall three hours a week, do to make it better other than to have human beings around you?

its like a divorce. being married to the Org all these years then realizing we were misled by our own flawed reasoning,

and by much persuation,

at first you might feel free of the burden, and you are, but then we question ourselves, we doubt we are doing the right thing

guilt sets in, we feel like we let people down, and then we go back to the same trials we left. thus placing ourselves under obligation again.

many times we would rather be captive, knowing what to expect, than to be free and have to think on our own and make choices.

that is genuine maturity, when we can make our own wise choices using good solid information that we have learned.

its never easy. but reading in search of christain freedom, helped a lot.

but now, always having in the back of my mind why there are no other records of all these fabulous things Jesus supposedly did, other than he few bible books

Im on the road to discovering the lack of proof that a jesus ever exsisted so this is my curiosity now. when i have the time.

• MindBlown666
    MindBlown666

Yes, I highly recommend you go back so you can re experience the fraud. I'm betting you'll be back out in no time.

As an "adult" maybe you're making stupid decisions that has nothing to do with a spirituality.....

ps.....had to rejoin JWN. I had changed my email months back.....then lost my password.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit