Give me a reason not to go back

by chukky 594 77 Replies latest jw friends

• Mikado
    Mikado

oh dear, that's so sad. maybe you need to work out exactly what is the things that are making you feel your life is a mess. you always need to sort your head out..don't expect any religion to do how get for you .

• Stealth
    Stealth

This tread makes me wonder how Slimboy Fat is getting along with his return to the cult.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Go get structure somewhere else this religion is a lie and has killed thousands of people with their unscriptual blood policy.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Sorry for the cryptic like post earlier, I was posting from a mobile phone. Man that's hard to do! I meant to say the watchtower takes away your personal ability to develop the structure or personal intergrity or even spirituality. The watchtower has an emotional strangle hold on the members, while deceiving them to believe the individual JWs are doing everything by personal choice.

• punkofnice
  • Separation of Powers
    Separation of Powers

Your life being a mess has absolutely nothing to do with you leaving the organization. Life is the result of decisions. If your life is screwed up consider what decisions you made to get you there and make better decisions in the future. There is no rewind, but you can change the channel.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

I'm always surprised at people who for whatever reason think that the solution is to have someone around telling you exactly what to do.

Why not try to take control of your own life? The issue is not that the Watchtower society is going to offer something which you cannot get on your own - ORDER. Yes they can offer you order and regimented life, but at what cost?

Instead of acting like a baby who is lost because you don't have someone taking you by the hand, try to assert yourself. Look around you, identify the issues in your life and MOVE TO ACTION to resolve them. Empower yourself, not pass it along to someone else.

• punkofnice
  • galaxie
    galaxie

If you need a crutch go right ahead...but religion is not the only crutch.

Some people use alcohol, drugs because they can't handle reality,

They seem to always rely on something other than themselves to handle life,

Life is not always easy and sometimes deals us a bad hand.

There is always help if you seek it more importantly if you really want to call the shots for yourself it's YOUR LIFE !!

Why let anyone else mess with it.

I hope things go well for you whatever you decide,

Best wishes.

• Watchtower-Free

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit