Today's WT study! So hypocritical!

by stuckinarut2 42 Replies latest watchtower bible

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

I'm so glad that it wasn't just me that had extreme WTF brain snaps as this study was taking place!

All of your comments are so very very true!

Interesting, Witnesses speak of "being united worldwide" blah blah...

Well, it is true! They are united in that every congregation we are all linked to all seem to be full of the same judgmental, hypocritical, self righteous, conditional forms of friendships and condemning attitudes.

Yet these very ones were gleefuly answering away throughout the study! I felt like holding up a giant mirror in front of the hypocrites that answered!

Those of us that have contributed to this thread come from all over the world, yet we have seen the "unity" of every congregations spirit!

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Every time I now hear a witness speak badly or critically of another, I am just going to say

" remember that wt article about not judgeing...etc"

In other words...shut up!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

And what about adverse circumstances that are simply a result of following this bad advice? They are judgmental if someone seems to have to work occasionally, if it sometimes interferes with pious-sneering. You are supposed to quit your job--or cut way back on work. Result: Poverty. I have heard of someone getting judged as too worldly for having a few ounces of investment silver--so, to avoid being judged "worldly", people who see our dollars becoming toilet paper are avoiding investment silver. Result: Destitution. And, since the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger is bashing marriage in cases where people are not financially stable, celibacy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit