Today's WT study! So hypocritical!

by stuckinarut2 42 Replies latest watchtower bible

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

So today's study is all about being kindly, and not judgemental to those in the congregation....we don't know their circumstances etc...

I can't believe the hypocrisy being spewed out...both in the article and by means of the answers from the audience!

We know the reality is so different! Unless a witness does everything exactly as the GB directs...in every aspects of life, they are effectively no longer a good person, but are viewed as spiritually lacking or weak....

They are going directly beyond the biblical directives, and being ones who condemn, rather than ones who commend!

• ohnightdivine
    ohnightdivine

Oh please..... I hope those who are still "studying" read this:

Life inside the congregation is different.

The GB encourages "kindness" but soon after the "study" is over, the weak people are still weak. The pioneers and above still lord it over them.

• grumblecakes
    grumblecakes

I really wondered about this article. The tone is so different. Kind, almost, in an uncanny vally kind of way.

What happened to guarding ourselves against the weak ones, lest they influence us?

It is a very odd article.

• smiddy
    smiddy

The writers of the watchtower publications speak out of both sides of their mouth .

smiddy

• jam
    jam

Well apparently there must be a problem with a like of

kindness and people being judgemental among themselves.

To have an article addressing this issue, it shows there is

not a lot of love in Jehovah's house. LOL

Yes the brotherhood.

You think this might be the case, "Look I don't want to hear your

problems, I have problems of my own". The RF are stressed out,

their patience is short. Waiting on Jehovah can do that to you...

• Paris
    Paris

Since I left the organization, I have been in and around, several different churches and what I realized is that they don't have to sit and group-read articles and fake answers ,out of underlined paragraphs, to know the whole point of Christianity is love.

Just real love and compassion, its a simple message, its not advanced theology or complicated, treat others as you would like to be treated, help those in need, forgive people, overlook their faults. Why is this big news to JW's ?

Nobody but Cults do the shunning thing. Its pretty much the mark of a Cult. Real Churches in Christendom, even go a step further and feed the poor and collect clothes and help distressed people and see these actions as the work of Christianity, something entirely lost on the JW mindset. Jehovah's Witnesess, are the most unloving, judgemental, self righteous, and most likely to abandon you, people, I ever came across. Cold hearted and spiritually dead. And yet the GB keeps telling them they are in "Spiritual Paradise". A spiritual Desert is a more accurate description. As they all sit there like Zombies during the Memorial. Its all so creepy.

• clarity
    clarity

Paris....

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Indeed, Paris!

I couldnt get over all of the answers coming forth, by the very ones who are the essence of judgemental, overrighteousness!

I felt like yelling out "are you FREAKING kidding me?? YOU all have the hide to say THAT!?"

• steve2
    steve2

This is a living demonstration of the fact that those who talk the most about love, practise it the least.

• Bobcat
    Bobcat

There are some interesting thoughts presented about the article here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit