ISIS, plain and simple. If there is a GOD there is no way he

would allow this to occur (beheading of James Foley). A people

that claim to speak for GOD..JW's are bad, but ISIS are at another

level.

We have a guy (Peter Popoff) marketing Miracle spring water to

the most gullible people on the face of the earth and then we

have ISIS.

Don't you think God would say, "OK, enough is enough, if I don't

put a stop to this madness, there will be no one left to believe in ME...

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

I agree, jw say its about universal sovereignty, do you love me god after I have aloud thousands of years to go by under the world influence of Satan. It just stupid, if I left my kids and then came back 20 years later and they had to endure an abusive stepfather being poor etc, do you really think they would still love me? NOT!

• willmarite
    willmarite

What ISIS has done is just plain horrible. There have always been people on the earth that have acted like this it is nothing new. However, as free-will beings wouldn't a god allow us to act out our free will even if it hurts others?

• jam
    jam

Crazyguy: Good point, "abusive stepfather".

• cofty
    cofty

as free-will beings wouldn't a god allow us to act out our free will even if it hurts others? - Wilma

Modern humans have been killing each other in large numbers for tens of thousands of years. What exactly do you think your god is trying to achieve by her inaction?

• jam
    jam

Wilmarite: But they are speaking for GOD..People are getting fed

up with, "In the name of GOD". It's not like it was in the past (religious wars).

Folks are not so gullible today. Your God tells you it's ok to behead another man,

for what???

• galaxie
    galaxie

Jam...isis and the executions heinous and horrific as they are, are but a drop in the ocean against the millenia of crimes torture murder and persecution of the human race in the name of whatever god.

Not to even mention natural disasters, mans inhumanity to man, abuse and torture of children.

All supposedly under the watchful sight of an all powerful loving god.

Does he /she/ it exist? Only a deluded fearful mind could possibly think so.

In my humble opinion of course.

Best wishes,

• willmarite
    willmarite

I think humans have been progressing and learning. What was once accepted as normal such as slavery is now thought of as an evil. At one time what ISIS did would have been thought of by many people as an acceptable way to wage war. To most people's credit it is now thought of as a dispicable evil.

Perhaps earth is a schoolroom to learn what works and what doesn't work. We've been slowly progressing through the tens of thousands of years.

• sir82
    sir82

Odd....there have been millions of executions and brutal murders over the centuries, and it's just this last one that convinces you?

If you think ISIS is bad, consider what the Romans, the Visigoths, the Vikings, the Assyrians, the [fill in the blank] did....

• cantleave
    cantleave

Perhaps earth is a schoolroom to learn what works and what doesn't work. We've been slowly progressing through the tens of thousands of years.

I don't know what type of school you went to, but in mine the teachers stepped in to stop disruption and facilitated learning so that those of us who wanted to progress could do so.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit