I now have a law degree!

by digderidoo 44 Replies latest jw friends

• kaik
    kaik

Congratulation, and I am happy for you. I left WT nut house when I was in my early 20's, attended university and earned B.S. when I was just over 30. I secured good job and steady income, went for my M.S., changed major due jobs and earned two graduate diplomas. I continue back where I started, working on my masters and have one year left. I am well over 40. Time is not lost. I am planning to go for DR or Phd as well or even earn another M.S. in Mathematics. My local university also has post-master degree that is half way to PhD. Options are great.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

What an achievement! Good for you! and three (3) Gold Stars

LL

• sylvlef
    sylvlef

hi and congratulations.it's a very inspirationnal achievement, and a proof That it's Never too late to take tour life into your own hands...

All the best for the future...your journey Just begin;)

• Aunt Fancy
    Aunt Fancy

Congratulations on getting your education and I wish you much success in getting your PhD. More importantly congratulations on getting sober and staying sober because with out doing that you would not be successful in school. It takes a lot of courage to admit your problem and then take action and continue to do the right thing. Send a big hug to you for your accomplishments!

• Dagney
    Dagney

That's wonderful! Congratulations!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit