I now have a law degree!

by digderidoo 44 Replies latest jw friends

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

Way to get an education. And even thoguh you decided to be a lawyer......looks like you might be on the path to doing something worthwhile with it. :)

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Congratulations, this is super encouraging and you have to much to be proud of.

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

Thrilled for you. EDUCATION is the best thing to overcome prejudice and poverty.

Long may you run.

• under the radar
    under the radar

Congratulations!!! I've have long thought about going to law school. Alas, life got in the way. I went into aviation instead and wound up a 777 captain flying all over Asia and Europe from the US. It's a great life, but I always wonder what if...

Again, congratulations. I know how much hard work you must have put into it. I'm sure I don't have that many brain cells to spare anymore.

• freddo
    freddo

Well done Paul I am truly pleased for you.

• clarity
    clarity

Hello there Diggy .......you are just amazing,

congrats on getting clean & sober ...that takes

a lot of dedication to WHO you really are!

Your idea to get a higher education is brilliant!

So encouraging!

clarity

• awakenyr2004
    awakenyr2004

Excellent! Congrats and job well done!

• cofty
    cofty

Congratulations. You are a winner!

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Great job! If you are up to doing class action lawsuits and want to stick it to the WT, perhaps you can come up with a good class action case against them.

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

Thank you very much, appreciate all the comments and from some posters who I remember when I posted here regularly. This site is great for the support, i recall spending alot of time here when I first got sober trying to come to terms with my JW issues. If it wasn't for the support received I may never have started the degree, it's great to have the freedom now to do these things and probably appreciate graduating more now than I would have done if I did my degree in my youth. There is a lot to be thankful for, which I started to appreciate later in life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit