Gerrit Losch talks to poor South Americans about Materialism while wearing THREE (3) gold rings and 2 gold cuff links...

by Calebs Airplane 41 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

He also talks trash about higher education ...

(for those who know some Spanish, view this YouTube video...)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suXHx1HO_nQ

What an idiot.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

At 1 hour 7 minutes, Gerrit Losch flashes, yes, lol, 3 gold rings. lol Two (2) on his left, the second is not a pinkie ring, but a ring on his middle finger, and one (1) gold ring on his right. He also gives two (2) thumbs up at the same time. lol

As a female, I must say... I hate his tie. lol

LL

Oh... Also, I found every speaker before him spoke beautiful, easy to understand Spanish. Losch, lol, speaks his Spanish, with a different, lol, accent.

LL

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

WOW.. So incredibly boring, Loesch I mean.

DD

• blondie
    blondie

He would point out that Abraham, Job, David, Solomon, were rich men and God still blessed them.............

They have an answer for everything

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

LoisL-

the ring stuff is fine, but the accent of a non Hispanic speaker doesn't mean he is ungodly. Listen to my German!

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

correction... this was in Mexico (which is tecnically North America)... not that it matters... he's still an idiot wherever he goes...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=suXHx1HO_nQ#t=4023

At 1:07 he is not doing two (2) thumbs up. lol He is saying the word seis (6) and putting 5 fingers and 1 thumb up.

My bad. lol

LL

PS My Spanish is muy poquito lol but I don't recall ever hearing Spanish spoken with a German accent. Some of his words sounded a bit like he was speaking a type of Dutch, to me, which type, I don't know. lol I actually was mainly commenting on enjoying the clear Spanish, spoken by native speakers. That's all.

PSS I knew someone who was born and raised in Scotland, came to America, then went to South America to teach English. After he came home from that adventure, I met him and I found myself straining to understand his English. So if you are in South America and you hear people speaking English with a Scottish accent...

• never a jw
    never a jw

Now that the numbers are dwindling, there is no question that a major target for the GB is children. Almost from the very beginning of the speech, in minute 6:15 of the second hour, G.L. thanks people for bringing their children, thanks children for being there, mentions that Jehovah and Jesus are happy for children being there. Then he cites the Bible regarding how Jesus asks to let children approach him because the Kingdom of heaven belongs to those that are like children (Mark 10:14), then he says "Jehovah loves children, the Governing Body loves children too"

Then, around minute 17 G.L. attacks higher education. Dangers of higer education are:

1. Time left before the end is "reduced". Higher education is not a good way to spend that time

2. Places of higher education promote independent thinking and make you look down on those without higher education

3. Pursuing higher education may show that you don't love Jehovah. You can not serve two masters at the same time

4. Shows that you don't trust Jehovah

5. Universities promote the thinking of this [wicked] system of things

Then he gives the example of a man with ocd that washes his hands 100 times a day and gets tired of it. Puts a gun to his mouth and fortunately "kills" only the part of his brain that affected his OCD. Problem fixed..."however", he asked, "would you take a similar risk by pursuing higher education, which endanger your spirituality???? etc, etc.

Parents, get your children indoors and lock your doors, the GB is looking for slaves to support their profligate lives (three gold rings!!!!)

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

They love it both ways when it suits their purpose. Live a simple life or you are materialistic, but give us money. Material things are not a sign of Gods blessing, but we are blessed by Jeehoober with prosperity. He's a deluded cult leader who has been surrounded by ignorant yes-men for too long. He has also more than likely been purposely pampered by his handlers, whoever they are.

The WTBTS is simply one head of the Hydra of organized religion, who's aim is to create discord and then fabricate a "solution." Its a tried and true method of controlling the ignorant. It's been working for centuries. Hopefully the WTBTS will be severed swiftly.

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit