Gerrit Losch talks to poor South Americans about Materialism while wearing THREE (3) gold rings and 2 gold cuff links...

by Calebs Airplane 41 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• jam
    jam

Rev.1: Son of Man, clothed with a garment down to the

feet and girded about the chest with a golden band,,

There you go....

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Hold on!?!? Loesch is still using that same dumb-ass example?!?!?! What a watchtard!!

DD

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

No dout he jetted away 1st or business class to one of the new Beth Sarims in Walkill, Florida or Wales...to rest up from his tiring trip blessing the poor amharets.

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

Didn't you know gaudy gold jewelry is all the rage?!!!

• sporece
    sporece

Does he really believe he's being used by God to rule over 8 million people? What a fake along with the other seven.

• never a jw
    never a jw

Wait a minute, I just realized that Gary, to prove that the Governing Body loves children, said that two of the GB members themselves have raised kids. Actually, that proves that five of them never raised or have no idea how to raise kids. No wonder, they have no qualms about the pedophile abuses, or robbing young ones of their dreams and goals, robbing them of their lives. The GB members lack paternal feelings, and they have succesfully removed those feelings from many of the R and F. Let's review, it's a cult

• fastJehu
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

What a dork.

DD

• stillin
    stillin

Anybody remember Jim and Tammy Baker? Their "ministry" brought them huge wealth, which they exhibited in the most gaudy, ostentatious lifestyle you can imagine. And it didn't cause the donations to stop pouring in! People loved it that they had been a part of the success!

Why have the great cathedrals been so over-the-top in their design and construction? The people love being able to point at them and say "that's MY church!" Therefore it's the best one and I am correct in my knowledge of God.

Same game, different players.

• Dis-Member
    Dis-Member

He would point out that Abraham, Job, David, Solomon, were rich men and God still blessed them...

Was it not God who gave them their riches?

I never understood why people in the past despite being violent killers, murderers, practiced incest, fornication, adultery, etc were blessed with ridiculous wealth, health and long lives.. whereas now lifelong faithful and loyal servants who practice no such things can look forward to at best maybe a winter jacket and a pair of shoes while keeping all their aches, pains and sickness..

Where did the generosity go?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit