Why do JWs have this* on their FB pages now?

by Kudra 78 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

It's August 3 here and nothing has happened...I guess even the jws can't get excited about another ho-hum tract campaign.

• Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2

As I suspected... The JWs are doing a special campaign. That's why there were so many in my neighborhood this morning. They must have managed to get everyone out in service this weekend.

http://www.jw.org/en/news/releases/by-region/world/campaign-to-advertise-website/

Witnesses Campaign to Advertise World’s Most Translated Website, JW.ORG

NEW YORK—On August 1, 2014, Jehovah’s Witnesses will begin a month-long global distribution of a new tract entitled Where Can We Find Answers to Life’s Big Questions? to raise awareness of their official website, jw.org. Accessible in about 500 languages, with publications available for download in almost 700 languages, jw.org is the world’s most translated website.

JV

• Kudra
    Kudra

I'd be willing to wager ~30% of those 700 languages don't have access to the world wide web...

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

You're Welcome...

• awakenyr2004
    awakenyr2004

My jdub friends/family are already speculating about how much internet traffic the website is getting after one week of their campaign.

• awakenyr2004
    awakenyr2004

JuanViejo2 I would have answered Google.

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

This kind of reminds me of the song we used to sing "Then They Will Know" based on a statement in Ezekiel.

Isaac

• Fernando
    Fernando

JW

Facts

.com

• backformore
    backformore

'Cause they're in a freaking cult!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest