Why do JWs have this* on their FB pages now?

by Kudra 78 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Sir82 wrote: "8.2.2014

The world found out....and still doesn't give a $#!+"

... and made me laugh! Thank you.

(And we both know that an ellipsis has *3* dots, not 2. As already noted by Kudra...)

-Aude.

• Mandette
    Mandette

Must be why I got a knock on the door today about a "worldwide campaign". I handed back the "tract" she was trying to stuff under my door. She asked, "You don't want it, it's a worldwide campaign.". I said no, we don't.

She had the deer in the headlight look. I think she recognized me. Silly, misguided, brainwashed fool.(her not me.....HA!)

And it's 9:24pm EST. No shaking here....yet.

M

• Mandette
    Mandette

Must be why I got a knock on the door today about a "worldwide campaign". I handed back the "tract" she was trying to stuff under my door. She asked, "You don't want it, it's a worldwide campaign.". I said no, we don't.

She had the deer in the headlight look. I think she recognized me. Silly, misguided, brainwashed fool.(her not me.....HA!)

And it's 9:24pm EST. No shaking here....yet.

M

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Help! I am afraid of outing myself on this one. I can't handle it. That picture with the globe appeared on my fb wall posted by a JW. My daughter and wife clicked on like as did so many others. The comments are sickening. I am going CRAZY!

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

This might of had a chance 10 years ago but with the net being so big now and there is so many websites the people will be just so under amazed. It would be the same as if i pull out of my garage a brand new never been driven 1982 Chrysler K car....

• cult classic
    cult classic

That is pathetic and hilarious at the same time, ya know?

• exWTslave
    exWTslave

jgnat,

Thank you for that wonderful video!

• steve2
    steve2

To every red-blooded narcissist, the song's the same: The world will know about us and be in awe.

To bored followers who have long years of enforced sore-arse waiting, speculatory hype relieves the tedium. We should perhaps be kind and grant these dimwits a rain-free parade. Narcissists have very fragile egos.

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Idolatrous. They appear to be mimicking the numerous instances in scripture where Jehovah says "And they will have to know that I am Jehovah."

"The world will know...."

"And they will know that I am Jehovah".

IDOLATRY.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

The World Does Not Know, and the world does not care!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit