Does consciousness end with the death of the body

by givemejustalittlemoretime 129 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

If oreos have souls does they exist after I eat them?

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

If conciousness is non physical then why does it require a physical brain to generate it and a physical body to experience it in?

Can you prove your drivel is anything more than wishful thinking? I'm sure you are either a troll or with the BK cult.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Good luck thinking without your brain and nervous system . . .

• givemejustalittlemoretime
    givemejustalittlemoretime

Its a perfectly good question and ihumbly wait for the explanation by those who have better knowledge than me. Rather than worrying about the state of my brain of which I heard them all before, try some new ones please

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

You ignore every explanation you receive and then start a new topic with some other equally dull question specifically aimed at trolling the atheists. Rinse and repeat.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Well, that really is the answer. Thinking and consciousness take place in the brain. When your brain dies, consciousness ends. I don't see any evidence for any other outcome.

I'm yet toreceive an explalnation that has stumbled me. But rather those explantions are a witness to my understanding. So thanks. As for this subject, no answer or possibility has been given

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Then your meds might not be working...

Again, reverting back to psychological projection rather thansharing your knowledge

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

People share their knowledge and you totally ignore it. Rinse and repeat.

Are you recruiting for any particular cult?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit