When You See A Witness What's Your Reaction?

by minimus 43 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Is it a feeling of---oh no!!?

Are you happy to see them?

Do you have a feeling of consternation?

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

I want to smash their face in.

• Batman89
    Batman89

depends on the witness...yesterday i saw some when i was leaving the gym i almost ran into to somebody trying to avoid them lol

• jgnat
    jgnat

In or out of their suits? In or out of service?

• minimus
    minimus

I see some at my mom's and they are always very nice. I saw a former elder cleaning windows next to my business and he avoided me like the plague...lol

I used to feel upset inside if I saw them at the store and then I realized that they should have no hold on me. Still, I will avoid some of them, depending upn who they are.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Minimus:

At this point in time I feel nothing when I see them and I suppose that's a good thing although I understand if the sight of them makes other people angry.

I am glad to say it's all in my past.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Hubby plays duck-and-weave. It's an old game he's been playing since our dating days.

• jgnat
    jgnat

There are some old-timers that I have affection for. When I run in to them about town, I engage them in their natural state, which is fun.

• Mum
    Mum

I don't know they're dubs unless they're in field service. I feel a combination of annoyance and pity. I would like to set them straight, but I have better things to do than spend time arguing with a smug know-it-all. I might just say something in an attempt to get them thinking or to be sarcastic, such as where they learned Hebrew and Greek.

Mum, of the sarcasm class

• minimus
    minimus

good one, mum

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit