I FINALLY found a car I like & brought it home tonight = )

by FlyingHighNow 52 Replies latest jw friends

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Congrats FHN! Looks like a sweet ride. I've heard good things about that car and looked for a used one for my daughter but it was a little too pricey at the time.

• I quit!
    I quit!

Congratulations. That is a really nice looking car. I'm pretty surperficial when it comes to buying cars. It doesn't matter how good of rep they have if I don't like something about the looks of it I won't buy it.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I am looking at cars myself right now. I am thinking I might get a Kia Soul, I am going to look at one today.

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

The fact that you think getting less than 30mpg is 'great' is scary and a huge problem with the USA

This isn't free way driving. On the Freeway, it can get close to 40 MPG. For a GM sedan, yes, 28.9 around town, stop and go, is fabulous. Some GM sedans get 17 MPG.

I from the US! What kind of car do you drive?

Flyinghigh

Love your new car! Looks wonderful! Happy driving!

I drive Chevy truck! No kids here but need to carry things home for my fixer upper house. Never ending job! Sure do like your pretty car and the green is so pretty.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Congratulations! It is very pretty and what good mileage! Happy trails!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Thanks, everybody. I have to keep reminding myself of the things I can do, now that I have my own wheels again.

• gma-tired2
    gma-tired2

Congratulations I know how thrilled you are to have wheels again. My PT Cruiser is parked in driveway with a broken timing belt. The timing belt and husband seems to be fighting a dual. Timing belt winning.

• Gregor
    Gregor

In most cars, a broken timing belt causes the engine to self destruct.

Your new car is dandy. How many miles? Be sure to replace the timing belt at the recomended mileage.

• Scott77
    Scott77

FHN,

Congraculation. Many ways to go. By the way, how much did you pay for it? You indicates its a 2009 Pontiac G 6. What was the Odometer reading at the time of purchase?

Scott77

• StAnn
    StAnn

Congrats, FHN! I have a 2012 Toyota Corolla and absolutely love it. It's so good to have a dependable car. I hope yours works out as well as mine has!

StAnn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit