Would you do this to your kids? Is this cold or am I crazy?

by BU2B 61 Replies latest jw experiences

• BU2B
    BU2B

under the radar- well said! HEAR HEAR

• Daniel1555
    Daniel1555

You have a kind wife, to make a princess party. I am sure your daughter will like it.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

sir82 - "For all you non-American readers who want insight into American politics, AnneB's response is a spot-on perfect reflection of the "Tea Party" platform."

Her username should be "AynR".

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

My wife and I for years bent over back wards for our kids and grand kids and now they will not speak to us because we don't believe the cult anymore. Maybe we should have treated them like shit. By doing that they would have listen to us. Sorry subjects like this just brings up sour feeling with me. Still Totally ADD

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

StillTotallyADD - "My wife and I for years bent over back wards for our kids and grand kids and now they will not speak to us because we don't believe the cult anymore. Maybe we should have treated them like shit. By doing that they would have listen to us. Sorry subjects like this just brings up sour feeling with me."

If it helps, you can think of your fellow (younger) JWNers as surrogate kids and grandkids.

I highly doubt any of us would object (and you definately wouldn't be the first to do so).

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Thank you Vidiot. Very kind words. Now I would like to know why I am double posting. Still Totally ADD

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Thank you Vidiot. Very kind words. Now I would like to know why I am double posting. Still Totally ADD

• Bye bye birdie
    Bye bye birdie

No party for Anne B either.

unless that is exactly what she needs to warm her heart..

in that case lets throw her a party

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Still Totally ADD - "Now I would like to know why I am double posting."

Umm...

...because you're still totally ADD?

I could be wrong.

(teasing)

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

It will be interesting to see what happens when your in-laws become elderly. You wife should give them a price-list, $25 for every nursing home visit, $50 for taking them to the doctor, $5.00 for a phone call. No doubt if they have any money they are leaving everything to the Watchtower, so why should she do anything for free? Also be sure to find the worst nursing home in town.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit