Would you do this to your kids? Is this cold or am I crazy?

by BU2B 61 Replies latest jw experiences

• AnneB
    AnneB

Why provide for anyone else (except in dire circumstances) when you could provide at a more comfortable level for your own household? The grandparents in this case worked for it!

Babysitting is fine if someone wants to do it but it's not an obligation. In this case, the grandparents said "no." It's not lack of love, it's freedom of choice and the right to self-determination.

IMO, the grandparents here don't seem mean or stingy, they're simply keeping the responsibility where it belongs.

• millie210
    millie210

So AnneB....Im curious,

if they go over to the grandparents to visit and the child asks for a drink, should the grandparents charge the going rate?

• AnneB
    AnneB

So millie210, "do not go beyond the things written."

I've expressed my opinion in response to the OP's question. You are free to do the same.

Peace,

AB

• millie210
    millie210

Obviously I unwittingly touched a nerve.

My apologies.

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

I hope he gets haemorrhoids REALLY big, REALLY painful and soon.

The twat.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Your FIL is a Mother Fucker.

But I'm guessing you already knew that.

• jam
    jam

AnneB, are you still a JW. I'm not trying to be funny, just wondering..

You just seem so cold hearted..

But what we should do is ask the OP, is he a freeloader....

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

Charge him for eating your food and sitting on your sofa! Using your toilet paper!

Tell your wife to grow up and never borrow anything from dear elder daddy any more.

It makes you look bad: can not provide for your family basic needs.

In fact limit any contact with him. He just a Fing nut case.

Report his greedy attitude to other elders, and claim him un fit to be a good role model for the congregation.

Your wife does sound a little mental maybe it runs in that family.

Some day you might need to sabotage your marriage just to get your children out of their hands!

That takes good planning.

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

BU2B,

Your FIL is so tight, you couldn't pull a needle out of his ass with a tractor.

zed

• PrincessCynic
    PrincessCynic

Wow. I have a relative just like this. Him being made an elder is what initially triggered my waking up, I hope the same happens to your wife.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit