Ironic quote in the 5/14wt lesson "Are you moving ahead with Jehovahs Organization"

by BU2B 42 Replies latest jw friends

• BU2B
    BU2B

On the contrary, I believe that the Rank and file are delusional.. However I am convinced that the writing department are masters of maipulation. They have to know exactly what they are doing.

• BU2B
    BU2B

We have a particularly cultish WT conductor too, unloving, cold and everthing he says, even when not mentioned dirictly is OBEY, OBEY, OBEY. What a shitty weekend I had.

• sd-7
    sd-7

What I noticed in a brief perusal of this article this morning, was that Jesus was mentioned maybe twice in the text of this article. It looks an awful lot like the organization itself is yet again usurping the place that Jesus is supposed to have for a Christian.

And even if "God is a God, not of disorder, but of peace", it does not necessarily follow that said God chose this particular organization. Was the prerequisite merely a state of being organized or something? Nowhere in the Bible does it say that being organized in itself is a factor. I think the article before this one was somehow suggesting that Adam and Eve were going to 'be fruitful and become many' in an organized manner. I guess that means Adam and Eve were supposed to schedule times for when they tried to 'be fruitful'? Organize the animals and plants in alphabetical order? Fill out form s-72, "Notification of New Animal Name" and submit it to their angelic overseer, while keeping a copy in the congregation file?

Anyway, as I've said before, the more I read their literature, the more I see I made the right decision to leave. Here I thought the Bible was supposed to be used to help build one's relationship with God, but apparently it's supposed to be used to build your relationship with the organization, too. In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Organization, Amen!

--sd-7

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit