Ironic quote in the 5/14wt lesson "Are you moving ahead with Jehovahs Organization"

by BU2B 42 Replies latest jw friends

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

WAH !! Hhahahahhah!!!!! LOL!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHbahHah!!! HEHEHEHH!!!!! HAAAAA!!!!! Ho!!! hahahah!!! BLAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHh!!!!!! LOL!!! Snort!!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEH!!!!! BWHAHAHAHhAaaa!!!!! WhahahhHahah!!! HhehehehohohohohehehhHAHAHAHha!!!!!! [ fart noise....]

DD

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

That entire magazine is a grade A piece of crap. Propaganda, through and through. It's sofa King wee Todd it. Honestly, I believe that these asenine articles are being cranked out because the GB IS AFRAID. The CONTI case ain't over folks. It's been 100 years and approximately jack-shit has come true. Oldsters are kicking the bucket right and left. Pedos are turning up EVERYWHERE....

Where the F is the Great Tribulation?!?!?! These assholes have been moving the goalpost for 100 friggin years!!!!! Even the dumbest of the dumb eventually realizes that they are being scammed. The GB are circling the wagons. I think these guys are scared sh**less, despite their outward appearance. They are hoping and praying that this SH**STORM will pass.

I think we are at a crucial junction. Stop being a nay-sayer and believing that nothing can take these fracktards down, and start spreading TTATT!!! Even if you sneak around, JUST DO IT!!! IF you don't, you will look back with regret.

DD

• opusdei1972
    opusdei1972

God approves The Roman Catholic Church because it survives. Muslims have God's approval because they are many. God is approving atheists because they are increasing in time. So, in the same way, God also approves the Watchtower Organization. Is not Wonderful ? !!!

• opusdei1972
    opusdei1972

The Watchtower says:

For instance, our understanding of Bible truth is constantly becoming clearer. This is to be expected, for “the path of the righteous is like the bright morning light that grows brighter and brighter until full daylight.” (Prov. 4:18).......... If we are to have Jehovah’s favor and blessing as individuals, we must support his organization and accept adjustments in our understanding of the Scriptures

Currently I do not support Jehovah's organization, so I did my own adjustment in this issue. In the past I believed that Rutherford was the Channel of God, now I know he was a drunk, and the Editor of the Golden Age Magazine was more than a crackpot . I am also doing adjustments in my understanding of Scriptures. In the past, as a witness I believed in the global Flood, as told by the Genesis account. Now I don't believe that, because I now know , by scientific facts, that it could not happen. In the past I believed that the book of Daniel was written in the sixth century BC, but now I know that it was a forgery of the second century BC. So, I am doing my adjustments.... thus the "truth" of the Bible is becoming clearer to me.

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

The light gets brighter, the generation gets longer, and the Watchtower gets richer. That about sums it up.

• Perry
    Perry

we must .... accept adjustments in our understanding of the Scriptures

This fine young pioneer brother was having trouble accepting changes in doctrine. However, he faithfully submitted to a theocratic thinking readjustment is now well on his way to moving ahead with Jehovah's Organization.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Love that picture Perry!!!!

This thread is great BU2B...thank for starting it.

I seriously reckon that the GB is throwing down the gauntlet to all witnesses to test them out. Those like us that see it is full of sh1t and call the bluff will either leave in exasperation, or be kicked out for making a fuss and pointing out the cr@p.

Either way, they cull the numbers and keep only the moronic, brainless, zombies that make up the average witness who loves being in the dark!

• BU2B
    BU2B

No problem stuckinarut.. Sometimes I feel like too much of an observer on this site, not contributing enough.. So this WT came along, I read over this lesson while at the KH on sunday, and I knew I had to do a thread on it. You seem to be right about them throwing down the gauntlet. I mean, nothing in there is unprecedented, but it seems like these extreme, contadictory, clearly illogical articles and statements are getting thrown around with more and more frequency. It is a mind f&%K to be sure. It really gets my heart rate up when I have to sit through lessons like this.. Last sunday I got buzzed on the borderlie drunk before the meeting and it went way faster and was easier to take. Just like anastesia numbs the area around a wound, alcohol numbs a wounded mind. Not a solution I know.

• Mum
    Mum

Approval seekers are beyond pathetic!

• suavojr
    suavojr

BU2B,

This is review is up with blondie's WT reviews

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit