Pets aren't people, says speaker at Regional Convention. Fido and Mimi better watch out! And instead of drinking wine or beer go do some gardening or play golf.

by oppostate 43 Replies latest social current

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Yes, animals take time and money, obviously the society thinks that time and money should be given to them instead. But pets give back to us in so many ways, they give us companionship, they keep us amused, they keep us balanced, they are worth the cost and then some. What does the society give to you? Just more rules and requirement and you are never, ever good enough. As long as we treat them well, our pets give us love, and they don't care if we went knocking on doors or made all the meetings either.

I have a tortie cat named Lizzie that I got from the shelter, she is amazing, very smart and funny, she likes to sneak up and smack you in the back of the head, or grab your feet from under the bed. She enjoys music, likes to find things and bring them to me. She has learned a few tricks. It's a rare day that she doesn't make me LOL about something. When she wants cat nip, she picks the container up in her teeth and throws it off the table. I don't know what I would do without her, she is worth every penny I spend on her and then some.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Yep, I keep getting back to the fact that "god" created these animals, and created humans to take care of them!

But now the GB is saying in effect that "god" made a mistake, and that the pets we have are a distraction from serving them!

Hmmm..putting themselves above "the creator"?

• blondie
    blondie

I see no reason why I can't drink beer and play golf at the same time.

========

It might even improve your game.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

The GB and Jeehoober of the WTBTS are jealous of the unconditional love and loyalty that pets show to humans. I mean, Jesus, just look at this video!

http://www.theguardian.com/world/video/2014/may/15/cat-saves-boy-from-dog-attack-video

Do you think Jeehoobidoob or the Gibbering Buddie would have done jack-shit to help this kid? HELL NO!! Need I remind you of the loyal JW sister who was rescued by a "worldly" gun carrying neighbor?? Where the F was just one angel?? Just one?? Jeehoober hates animals and so does the control freak GB. THEY DEMAND EXCLUSIVE AND BLIND DEVOTION. "False God" pets take valuable money and time that should go to the soul sucking Jeehoober and his pawns. THAT IS WHY THEY HATE PETS. Unconditional love cannot be tolerated in the cult of YHWH.

DD

• apostrate
    apostrate

Actually, I find the GB's attitude towards pets to be completely in line with everything that they have "taught" for the last hundred years.

Pets will take up your time AND MONEY (better that money should go to US)!

Just like:

Don't donate to charities or disaster funds, better that should MONEY go to US!

Don't be celebrating Christmas or Birthdays, better that MONEY should go to US!

Don't participate in sports or musical activities, better that MONEY should go to US!

• LV101
    LV101

The losers don't have to ponder too long to realize why no one sane cares to be a witness these days. We should do a billboard with the no pets (no dogs) allowed for witnesses and see how long it takes them to flip flop.

If anything ever inspired me to group up and do a door to door campaign to inform the public about this evil cult this subject would.

• done4good
    done4good

The WT does not care about people. It should be no surpise to anyone they don't care about pets.

d4g

• oppostate
    oppostate

Wouldn't it be nice if these talking heads from Bethel would just give up talking about what doesn't concern them?

Maybe then they'd be more able to give encouraging spiritual talks about Jesus lessons on loving your neighbor and doing good to others.

But probably not, they're only concerned about what's good for the borganization and doing good for the Watchtower Investment and Real Estate Holdings Company.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

"I'll get you, and your little dog" quote from the wicked witch of the west in The Wizard of OZ.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

How could anybody be anti cute, cuddly, furry, feathery, little friends.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit